The encounters of Vieslaw

Tide1

The encounters of Vieslaw

Page 1

“Never in my years have i felt my heart beneath my feet. Never in my life have i laid eyes on such a hideous beast. It pains my chest and paints my shut eye shades of pale grey and ocean blue. The Órghule haunts my sleep.”

BH16KOsqLNzvOEWjmroJGoDnglka_7QetYXhoUNsnn8EygcY-G5nHBOxo4okU49S4hrGMKLu-BrJx3oze8gVpPKEA34aIyhNYSvNxzFg85aJtltVplhEiGhB4-qCPYVbw1mVCSXF

Here would feature an amateur black and white sketch of the creature above.

A creature of the night, a creature of nothing but ill intent. The Órghule, i encountered on the outskirts of Curon. One would think the horrid spirits of the forest and their creations would not dare venture into towns-land, yet here I sit with quill in hand and write about my encounter with the forest’s dark conjuration. 

It came at us from nowhere, first like a chill bite in the wind, then a thundering howl. As I turned I saw the horrid mass of elongated arms and legs. It ogled at us with blacked, beady eyes. It went for my lover, I got in the way sword in hand. It halted and started howling. Leave, it howled. Run.

I believe this creature to feast on the blood of women, as current encounters show no hostilities towards men yet. Do not underestimate it regardless of man or woman. It’s presence alone was enough to rip wooden planks from their homes, and roof tiles from their shelter. Mayhaps spiritual presence at work, the children of the forest are wicked creatures. It’s long claws grasped around my heart, the cold coiled through my body, down my spine like cold fingers and steely knives.

Notes

There is not much known

Halts(Fears?) at the sight of steel weaponry

Preferred victim:Women?

Unpredictable

Spiritual creation

Long reach

Adept at sneaking up on prey

Aggressive

To be added on...

Edited by Tide1