Sign in to follow this  
Ankan

CELEBRATION TO HALF A CENTURY OF DIMAETHOR VISAJ, 1736

Spoiler

fxdzwIs4jGLWw-RXL4XINpkeFeK8Uc-9gzIsYxu8a8lcLy1hUvlTLmZfL8Etj_07bo4zqMWLDG8_xMu3O8xQkr4SjBR_-UibxzMeYRIypDGrJLWjYwBcttdCG8c5tuhAaQGEKMMx

aaaa.png

CELEBRATION TO HALF A CENTURY

OF

DIMAETHOR VISAJ

Issued from The Sohaer’s Official Office, Representative of the Blessed Diarchy

The 17th of Sun’s Smile, 1735

FnoK0mz.png?4

A painted portrait of the Blessed Diarchy; Sohaer Dimaethor Visaj and Maheral Iaria Elervathar was attached to the missive sent to all of the Blessed Citizenry!

[[Bless Rwk0 for the art]]

It was in the cold, abandoned High Elven ruins in the land of Atlas, 1686, the Mali’thill first turned to me. The Motherland had been destroyed and put to ashes by liberals and opportunistic impures festering on the fruit and labour of the few ‘thill who stalwartly had remained. The ruin of Okarn’thilln was the demise of organised Mali’thill civilisation, so they said, and there was nothing the loyalists could ever do to restore it...

But they were wrong.

My Maheralship breathed life into our people once more, and by our small group of three loyalists, our new Silver Enclave rose. Blessed be Sohaer Tarlach and Okarir Alyrion Laureh’onn. A departure from the Withering Republic who had long crippled our people with bureaucracy and weak rule, we entered a new era. An era of strong guidance, of leaders who refused to allow our suffering to continue. Leaders who love the Motherland.

The formal restoration of the Silver State of Haelun’or soon followed, and with new authority granted to the Maheralship by the Blessed Citizenry during the Silver Visaj Revolution, the Mali’thill enjoyed newfound peace and prosperity. We rose to the challenge of rebuilding the Silver City as Atlas met its dark end, establishing ourselves as the prevalent Elven power of Arcas.

y9lHUVG.png?1

Maheral Dimaethor Visaj during audience with the Blessed Citizenry, early 1700.

The Enemies of the State, threatened by the rise of rationality, took up arms. We met the menace as our assiduous, unswerving duty and disbanded all coalitions formed against us. We fought war and crisis; rabid Elves and Izalith state. Effective rule and diplomacy secured the stability and peace of the Silver State. War nor other foreign transgression could halt the progress made. The Blessed Diarchy Constitution was scribed and established with the return of Maheral Iaria Elervathar, and I continued to lead our kin, now with guidance and support of the Maheral at my flank. We see an age of prosperity for the Mali’thill never experienced before.

Children of the Diarchy, this is the beginning of a new Epoch.

An Epoch to lay the foundations of permanent progress. Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice! You are the chosen one, child. Blessed by Larihei’s realisation of the nature of State and our inherited Nature, I will guide you into the future. A complete century will only be the start.

To celebrate this new epoch, and the many triumphs we have had under my tenure of fifty years, I invite all of the Blessed Citizenry to the Mali’thill Tavern for a grand feast. I shall address the State in a speech, and toast to the advancements made, and the advancement to come in the second half of Visaj Century.

[[GRAND FEAST WILL TAKE PLACE AT SATURDAY 5 PM EST / 23:00 CEST / 22:00 BST, HAELUN’OR TAVERN]]

AY’MAHERAL IARIA ELERVATHAR

AY’SOHAER DIMAETHOR VISAJ

AY’LARIHEI

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

Sohaer,

Dimaethor Visaj

OOC:

Spoiler

I have been doing the High Elven and Haelunorian restoration community project for exactly a year now. It has been a wild ride with hundreds of obstructions to overcome. I want to thank all the good friends who helped out on the way, and who continue to lend their support to keep Haelun’or and High Elven culture both alive and prospering.

From this:

cg0tNIw.png

and this:

udAJMjA.png

We have gotten so far. Incredibly fun, and we will continue to improve and work on the project to make it even better! Impures are going to have to continue to watch out. I am not finished. 😉

Anya smiled brightly up to Dimaethor. ”You have done a great job Maln!”

“Bless Elsohaer and the diarchy. I anticipate celebrating the fine occasion of your name—maehr’sae hiylun’ehya, ay’Haelun’or.”

A Haelun’orian councillor announces in his kitchenette, disturbing the butler steeping mint tea.

“Fake news. Laethis was a superior leader.” says Sutician-Lyrian supporter a.k.a. banished_helf #36

Somewhere in the distance, a once skeptical ‘aheral peers up at the stars.

”I wonder how it is, that one rickety soul met on the steps of a dead city, can rise to such heights? Perhaps there was more fortitude to that soul than I let on. Hmph – ay’Larihei.”

Iaria was not one to loiter in places where she’s not supposed to be, although the quality portrait of the Sohaer on display in the library does regularly take up a few idle minutes of her day. This time was no different, staring at the canvas for no particular reason at all. She harbored a meek smile of endearment, an expression so frail and foreign on the Elfess’ face.

"For an eternity long, please."

In the background, Rha’kir, a giant Kha’pantera walks around the forge of Healun’or with a hammer in his hand. A curious amount of silver chunks lays around the workplace... Rha’kir seems to smile when he heard of the news.

The Kha continued to heat the forge while he mumbled to himself.

“The Mali’Thill are now unfettered from sin, the result of bowing to Dominionites just a century ago. May they continue to prosper under the guidance of our Maheral, and her staunt Sohaer. Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya.”

... mumbled an Uradir, looking around his empty home with a twinge of ephemeral joy.

8 hours ago, Heero said:

“Fake news. Laethis was a superior leader.” says Sutician-Lyrian supporter a.k.a. banished_helf #36

“I’m going to vomit.” Ithrendas comments, gagging as he heard the vile words of the putrid elf.

A missive made its way out of Laureh'thilln and across Arcas, eventually landing in the hands of one short elfess with a hood pulled over her bright red hair. She read the missive carefully and turned to her brother, handing it to him. She raised a brow and spoke in a quiet tone, despite the two being in their family's parlor, "Jimmy, have you ever been to a feast?" She asked as she poured them each a cup of tea.

Sulraell scoffed, a frown sending wrinkles all over his forehead  ”H-half a c-century t-too long..” he stuttered taking yet another sip of his tea