Battle of the Arts - October

LotsOfMuffins

XZRnwq1u8QvLJjTzUmRGY2M2xFUu1mgjwgiLTVGAejWvJESOPfh-aqxGYby8bXDxZaG1UqUEXql23oL7h3eUMskI-ejVAEEhm7nU7vnV4UH6OWP9tO-Or6SPPp27ahSkoO3lGW4N

3ZtDGHPbg95DR-Eb11F8zYSnzfwAOpEW9l16b8-8NGqssRnI4H78wVmUG53YgnzEF-b2NYpleH_bEjY3bS6PhRTiiB8gTBRzNeR3p_LyGYe0SSZYU0uTElSO3DQOnMStYA-j5vlO

Greetings wonderful people of LotC!

The Community Team is pleased to announce a start to the fourth Battle of the Arts competition! As the title suggests, this is a competition where you -- our creative community members -- can enter your creations to earn prizes each month. The categories include Artwork, Creative Writing/Poetry, Music, Skinning, and Building. A winner will be selected by the Community Staff from each of the categories, making a total of 5 winners. We hope those who participate have fun in the event! The Community Team will be voting on the winners excluding themselves if they participate. Currently, this is a bi-monthly event, this month featuring a Spooky theme for Halloween. 

The previous Battle of the Arts had a great turnout. It was great seeing all of the creative works members of the community had to offer. We would like to thank everyone who partook in the contests and wish to see more from everyone in the future contests. 

-Xe-xcYoErrfjL2XY3IVvZXcOQ_d_Py-jilmYgwyBifLdJj1qBlljqhCljQFeSJLXZhF_vKPvJ2mRTxOD6rBDsfx7Hw2iz-NlogXj5SGTegIRCESV5fOf73OT33DfLN1O36Nrh4_

- Theme - 

The Battle of The Arts for October will feature a Spooky theme. This theme should hopefully release your creative spooktacular side to assist in the Halloween events. 

- Prize -

The prize for the October Battle of the Arts Contest will be 5000 minas, 3 soulbind tokens, a Soggy Stompers from the Shop of Wonders, CT-signed limited-edition jack o'lantern, and the Creative Wizard tag! Prizes will vary contest to contest. 

- Criteria -

• All content entered must coincide with the theme of the month.

• Creative Writing is limited to 1500 words and must have the google document linked.to ensure the criteria has been followed (you can still paste the document in the post for all to read easily).

• You are allowed to submit up to 1 submission per each category.

3ZtDGHPbg95DR-Eb11F8zYSnzfwAOpEW9l16b8-8NGqssRnI4H78wVmUG53YgnzEF-b2NYpleH_bEjY3bS6PhRTiiB8gTBRzNeR3p_LyGYe0SSZYU0uTElSO3DQOnMStYA-j5vlO

Pt53u78YrU4f-JAySomrsLjeUPx6c94AOu5CCIKq8OFfNQgEwjsKSKeejcLYDFegoyWromULRrwQkww9vU36Gbu8MSXc-LZ3XYzehh373SxvyYhqWUsBIbrobldybBER84jzCcb9
Special thanks to the Community Events Team for working on this project!

Credit to @Jenny_Bobbs for the original post.

Credit to @LotsOfMuffins for the revisions.

Credit to @reko for the Battle of the Arts art.

HALLOWEEN SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS QHADALLASODWOWWNEENJKSVHCJKD BJAHBG HJSDK

46 minutes ago, Trinn said:

HALLOWEEN SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS QHADALLASODWOWWNEENJKSVHCJKD BJAHBG HJSDK

i support this notion

sadly the only thing I see the CT doing event-wise are art contests which only a select few can participate in

1 hour ago, Archbishop said:

sadly the only thing I see the CT doing event-wise are art contests which only a select few can participate in

This contest is about, art, skinning, building, music and creative writing! We cover a lot of fields on this contest so hopefully you can participate!

MC Name: Beordan

Category: Skinning

Content:

Spoiler

Usage reserved for the Gorkils,

Do not use on LotC otherwise.

VIjg2SE.png

Spoiler

Skin here: Link

Edited by Beordan

Here’s my ongoing submission for building ?
(Credits to Azilerle for assisting me with editing the roof when I was dead inside.)

MC Name: Pyrias
Category: Building
Content:

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/vgxU4Yk link to the first batch of images

Edited by Pyrias
format

MC Name: Tha_Mystery_Man

Category: Music

Content:

Jenny Bobs literally just PM’d me and told me to follow the format and now we are here I suppose.

I blame him entirely

MC NAME: Qizu
CATEGORY: Skinning
CONTENT: “It” the Acolytle

Spoiler

body.thumb.png.fe9872304e2e2ac7916036c14401a219.png

3d711a65f1ee14ff.png.1026708ddb6671feae0ef4f4a7dcc2ca.png

MCNAME: Qizu
CATEGORY: Creative Writing
CONTENT: Reader discretion is advised. Please do not read if you cannot handle things revolving murder, gore, and psychotic ideology/thoughts.

[READ ABOVE BUT CLICK FOR DOC]