[Magic Hub] Rh'thoraen Necromancy Hub

dard

As a matter of fact, I wasn’t too satisfied with most necromancy rewrites. But this however seems a simple, and satisfying re-boot to the magic. You’ve my support.

Just now, HurferDurfer1 said:

but where are the regular liches dont **** me like this man

41 minutes ago, Dardonas said:

Black Phylactery Dust

While most avenues of lichdom had become lost, few rare individuals managed to pry secrets from eldritch tomes and lost, forgotten pages of lore to achieve lichdom similar to what was lost.  The phylacteries of these liches possess nameless potential in harnessing lifeforce, making them a prized artifact for elder necromancers.

LOOKIN FORWARD TO IT DARD 

2 hours ago, Dardonas said:

The purpose of this piece was something I personally feel has been lacking in LotC: ritual magic. 

Wasn’t there a type of blood magic that was based off rituals? From memory it failed because it was hard getting people together and staff for the rituals.

3 minutes ago, z3m0s said:

Wasn’t there a type of blood magic that was based off rituals? From memory it failed because it was hard getting people together and staff for the rituals.

no it failed because the only teacher was someone who was in a european time zone and was stretched for time.

1 minute ago, Dardonas said:

no it failed because the only teacher was someone who was in a european time zone and was stretched for time.

ok, thanks for the info

I was brought back from death by this lore post to give it my official support. +1