Season of the Witch (OOC Scouting!)

𝙻𝚞𝚟 XO

Fjarriauga, the Witches of Winter

Recruitment 

(Fy - arr - e - aw - ga)

IPbPM21ypAF6lSggR2jopdJGpjCh6_Lp07aLfTFUOVG2GfqxdnNiKD_BYsCAhkExqJ-4QPilxk1jgsXD_OW5lAxNmatMHvThJO8h2bgoza94e0hDdivUjVlbN5pqfuRlIpWhc4dz

rR0-6vYZBz2mj21zJmjFXZb4B4OC3bQbDw6KiQT52YAah3zPe-vzjYVwJw1CQ58_a1CQpZGAAQF_Azp2l_sm4XjY7nWQ7bHMtPGpc_tj3YDJ4X0KBUgMFcE2muAMk5gQXvSI23Uq

Before moving forward, I suggest taking a look at the lore for the Frost Witches, the appropriate links can be found below:

Current Lore awaiting approval!

This!!!

Unfortunately, for the last year and some change, the Frost Witches have been stagnant and unable to grow or provide much roleplay for the community - specifically those interested in playing one! However, the winds of change have blown through and we’re ready to get back on track!

If you’re interested in playing a Frost Witch, in the event they survive the Lore Games,  here are a few generic requirements:

• Female

• Played often and actively

• Not connected to a deity (no Druids, Ascended or Clerics)

• Comfortable with villainy RP

• Understanding of current witch lore

• Depressed due an outside event

• Prepared to take part in a coven

• Aware that the curse cannot be reversed

Contact me via forum private messaging or by commenting here on the post with your information to be reached out to!!! 

Frost witch r edgy stupid

now Frost warlocks..

4 minutes ago, Ixli said:

Frost witch r edgy stupid

now Frost warlocks..

get outta town

MC: ComicD

Discord: Comic D#5274

RP Name: Majou

Went through some issues, went a bit nuts, hates most of the races and also has met frost witches before, so is interested in the power

@Luv I would change the black font to another color. It's rather hard to read.  

REEEE DONT USE BLACK TEXT ON THE FORUMS 

1 minute ago, TheAlphaMoist said:

Racist??

1 hour ago, NightcastorKitty said:

@Luv I would change the black font to another color. It's rather hard to read.  

6 minutes ago, TheAlphaMoist said:

i did this from my phone ?

1 minute ago, Xaevial said:

FROOST WARLOCKS, or else

get lost dweeb

You already know who I am Luv, I have two possible people. If you need more info contact me at ThatOneBlobThing#2551!

Edited by EmberLyte

Bishe, I would LOVE to. Used to be hounding for this on my characters years ago. I'll send a pm later with details. 

Nice. Wicked sick. 

Though after skimming through the lore there are some parts I'll definitely be saucing feedback on. A lot of the abilities don't seem to be formatted correctly, for example, and are also quite vague in what they do. Aurora as a big culprit!