Cloud Temple Farming Equipment!

Ttsim

Hi diddily ho there!

It’s me, AlaSol, AKA IronPen, and I’m just doing this post as a sort of PSA for people who don’t know/haven’t been on when I say it out loud in the #OOC chatroom.

SO: I’ve started to place bone meal and stone hoes in the seed chests in the Cloud Temple Farm, as I constantly see people who either don’t have a hoe, or do have a hoe but have to run back and forth in order to harvest the wheat that they need, which is especially hard if they are already starving.

Here are some basic directions as to which chests you can find the stone hoes and bone meal, as it may become a bit difficult if you simply don’t know which chests they’re in.

STONE HOES: Are placed in the upper left corner chest. This chest is a single chest and should be pretty easy to find. Putting back the hoes when you are done with them is greatly appreciated so that way others can keep on farming once you’re done  ;D (It also saves me resources and time since I won’t have to mine for cobblestone ;p). If you’re in an extra creative mood, feel free to re-arrange the leftover hoes in the chest to make it look pretty!

BONE MEAL: Is placed in the double chest directly underneath the hoe chest. This chest should normally be filled to the brim with stacks of bone meal so feel free to farm to your hearts content. Depending on where you’re standing, the bone meal chest may be hard to spot, but just look for the chest underneath the hoe chest and you should be right as rain. Again; putting back leftover bone meal when you’re done is greatly appreciated so others can farm as well.

REFILL TIMES: I’ll usually refill both chests every single time that I get on, which will be about once a day. The times may vary in when i place the hoes and bone meal, but it should occur within the 3 PM EST – 5 PM EST time frame. Some days the chests may not be refilled, but those should be few and far between. Please note that once I have refilled said chests I will say so in the #ooc chatroom.

Thanks for reading! And happy farming!

I fully support this. Anything that helps new players get food is great.

Are you the robin hood of CT?

You do this as if you think one person won’t take every item you’ve put in the chests. You’re so innocent.

To answer what Crevel said about people taking it all at once (because I forgot to quote it ;p)

I do know that yes, a lot of people will take all of the items in the chest, but that’s always going to be unavoidable in any minecraft server if you’re trying to give items out.

But that’s OK! Because no matter how many times people will take the hoes and the bone meal, I’ll just come back the next day and refill it  ;D

and who knows! Maybe on some days I’ll refill the chest twice if I have the extra time!

Thanks for pointing that out though Crevel! I forgot to add that into the post.