O.D.S.T, heading down-town

Malgonious

bRXOv3my1NvgKtvFebJYEVxj_8OivrtoVjATtVrnNrUuRcgXXRQnPb5IaaV5NzMzw9y2Njp00KZEZAXqLnAt7jybXTYk8W2nrYBiFd4CSqW3z4KKmbyDYyt1JT842sEUo-G72JdB

The crisp, night-time air of 15th The Amber Cold.  Two figures lurked about the streets of Helena, stalking their prey as they set traps about the city walls.

The plan was simple.  Steal a woman, bait their guards, and spring the trap! What seemed to be a completely one-sided fight quickly turned south for the Helena Royal Guard-force when they felt the sting of a cold iron gate seperate their forces. The sound of clanking boots above them as an Ork-Drop-Shock-Trooper bounded down from the gate controls upon them, the trap being sprung!  It was all too late, the Sky-God powers the last surviving defender seemed to wield had faded as the two Uruk turned to face the Imperial Guard.  Fate was unkind to the Empire on this day, as they made out with a fresh caravan of bread, sugar, wheat and armaments from Adria. 

Just now, NJBB said:

Injay Beebie sobs after being humiliated in battle.

“Mailgyonuz comfortz Injay Beebee his good friend, there is always next time my frand”

Marlow has a stroke attempting to understand what happened that day.

((Writing is 4/10 plz make clearer

Tybis de Ruyter sighs. “It is true, my skygod had forgotten to turn off my protection before sending me into battle. He punished me, forcing the loss.”

Edit: (( You can obviously see in the video that I stopped fighting at the beginning because I left my god mode on, turned it off after I noticed, apologized to him about it afterwards, and he then proceeds to make a video claiming I turn on god mode beforehand. Everyone makes mistakes “friend”. )) https://gyazo.com/c9236a25f81c39be26c585d07a7389b1

4 hours ago, Capace said:

I left my god mode on

Can confirm. Tried to punch Capace into the canals like half an hour before this, but no cigar.

7 hours ago, rukio said:

Marlow has a stroke attempting to understand what happened that day.

((Writing is 4/10 plz make clearer

Lover come over
Look what I done
I been alone so long
I feel like I'm on the run

Does that help?

Edited by Master Baiter
Sorry, forgot my source. https://www.Cringysonglyrics.com

2 hours ago, Master Baiter said:

Lover come over
Look what I done
I been alone so long
I feel like I'm on the run

Does that help?

Me @ ur brother 

2 hours ago, rukio said:

Me @ ur brother 

When you and Dean erped did you ever ask him to dress up as a rat?

(( He stood still to turn it off.. Are you really accusing him of something he obviously forgot about?