One thing you want to, but can't RP

Ttsim

The question is in the title;

Have you ever wanted to RP something but you know that it’d be denied for being to Powerful, or too outlandish, or you just don’t really know how to get it approved?

For example: Maybe you wanted to RP a special magic that you saw in a popular TV Show, but know that it’s too powerful and would be denied instantly if you tried to get it approved, or you’re too scared to try AND get it approved due to the massive implications it would have.

If you have something like this or similar to this; post it down below! I’d love to hear what cool or strange magics or weapons you wish you could bring into the RP, but know you can’t.

I’ll go ahead and start us off! One thing i’d love to RP would be the abilities of a time lord. A time lord is a fictional alien being from a British TV show called Doctor Who, in which the time lords look like regular humans, however they live much longer, are usually smarter, and they have the special ability to “Regenerate” in which whenever their body dies, they are able to regenerate into a new one, retaining their memories but their personality and overall body has completely changed. They can become fat, tall skinny, become a man, woman, child, the list goes on. They can regenerate for a total of 12 times, before finally dying for good, with the one weakness in regeneration being that if you are killed during said regeneration while your body is changing to that of a new one, you die for good. (If your curious as to how this looks, just look it up on youtube.)

I’d love it if I would be able to play the same character over the course of 1000 years, but not have to be stuck with the same overall look for those 1000 years. It’d open up numerous RP experiences and opportunities, allowing someone to change the style of their character but not have to constantly set back their knowledge, or try to remember if this character met that or re-learn the basics. 

However; the reason why I think this would be denied almost instantly would be that it’s simply too Over Powered, having your character being able to cheat death might become annoying depending on how you play them, especially if they’re someone whom almost everyone wants to kill. It’d also mean that you’d be able to become a master of many different skills (But high elves can do that too I guess :/). I suppose one could nerf it to make it playable, such as limiting the amount of regeneration's, and the capabilities of said regeneration, but its implementation would be even harder to figure out.

Anyways; that’s my tidbit, let me hear yours! ?

58 minutes ago, AgentMemory said:

I wanna be able to air scooter like aang but it’s against air evo redlines

Which is stupid. Idk why they insist on that crap. It's fuckin magic. 

58 minutes ago, AgentMemory said:

I agree,  all the redlines of Aeromancy have really ruined it for me. It has so many possibilities yet the amount of redlines make it in my opinion close to a useless magic.

1 hour ago, AgentMemory said:

Certain people would scream at me if I added that to my Air Evocation rewrite. In fact I had something similar but then they’re like “nooo!!!! line of sight and focus!1!1!1!” but then again shortly after submitting a refined version I am still accused of “nerfing it to the ground” by the very same people. I feel this is a systematic problem.

i want to rp as ben shapiro and own the libtards epic style. Sadly I’d get banned for lore breaking in like 2 seconds.

Midna's shadow magic from twilight princess. I might try to do it anyway tho. 

i want to rp conquest 

I’ve always wanted to eat a child as my Dwarf infront of it’s mother.. Watching her scream as I detail the extreme gore surrounding a child’s last screaming moments. I understand why this is denied, but it saddens me still.

6 minutes ago, THUNDER37 said:

I’ve always wanted to eat a child as my Dwarf infront of it’s mother.. Watching her scream as I detail the extreme gore surrounding a child’s last screaming moments. I understand why this is denied, but it saddens me still.

Oddly enough, nothing stops you except for the request to make the rp ftb. 

30 minutes ago, ferdaboys69 said:

i want to rp conquest 

a juggler