One thing you want to, but can't RP

Ttsim

I have multiple magics with lore already written for multiple types of gray (Not evil or good) magic and neutral based Deific-but-not magics that have been collecting dust. Mostly because I know that they’d be gutted in term of what makes them interesting. One magic was going to make use of a book of glyphs, but a LM quickly tried saying another magic does that so it wouldn’t be unique enough to get accepted. Forget who, they also tried telling me the theme of poisons was somehow a soul puppetry thing.

a debauched, syphilitic, baron harkonnen-esque figure who, through his exploits, inspires genuine ooc hatred in other people

I had an idea for a magic that took the body of the caster and would break them down as they cast spells. Basically the magic’s idea was to be able to reverse things, break things, and create things(reality bending basically), but the more powerful the spell, the worse damage it would do to your body and mind. I know it’ll never get accepted so Imma not try that.

Also I want my Rubidium swords

black powder and actual technological/engineering progress to pull the server out of its abhorrent deadlock

Edited by ryno2

3 hours ago, AGiantPie said:

Being a peasant in a village.

Being the wife of a peasant in a village.

Just want to genuinely find a playerbase I enjoy enough and create a self containted hamlet that’s based heavily around being scared of the surrounding forests. Systems and buildings based upon RP objectives and a genuine network of interaction that teaches people to roleplay and have in-depth characters.

or just a genuine occultist that had avenues to explore the supernatural on this server, but 99% of supernatural elements on this server are absolutely dogshit

Downton Abbey RP. Just a bunch of Gentlemen and Ladies all too rich and all too bored for their own right.

The force

The ERP Police was the best GM Meme on the server and I miss it so. I would become a GM again just do **** like that again with the players.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:15 AM, ScreamingDingo said:

Just want to genuinely find a playerbase I enjoy enough and create a self containted hamlet that’s based heavily around being scared of the surrounding forests. Systems and buildings based upon RP objectives and a genuine network of interaction that teaches people to roleplay and have in-depth characters.

or just a genuine occultist that had avenues to explore the supernatural on this server, but 99% of supernatural elements on this server are absolutely dogshit

Imagine that! A place so grim even the forest tries to murder you.