The Failure of the Administration to Address this Sham

dard

Billy Sham

| a criminal, a menace, a vigilante |

Greetings members of the Lord of the Craft community,

After much discussion amongst ourselves and a lack of acknowledgement from Tythus when we filed our report with him... We find that we have no other choice but to go public with this report to take action.

Why have we chosen to make this public? Simply put, we do not trust Telanir to quietly handle this report and take the required action. After previously sharing private reports immediately with those in question, the inefficient review of other recent incidents that have been brought to Telanir’s attention (posting memes, doxxing, existing), the questionable verdicts he issued for each of them and the overall incredibly slow and ineffective action that the administration takes that allow this person free reign on the server for weeks... This is best done in the open for accountability’s sake.

Names, inappropriate content, and other possibly identifying information from most parties have been removed in an attempt to protect those involved from retaliation. 

Our Message to Tythus

ban billy sham, you have 12 hours to comply before i start going public with with more of his crimes

I think this evidence speaks for itself:

Spoiler

c85c98a4945c319bd4a33b9ab032ef9b.png

7ef2bd6c297633c6a04763d6c0817df9.png

4c78e9c32ca93cf0f62c5fad1dd9878e.png

Image result for joaquin rise up meme

billy sham if you’re reading this, turn yourself in.  you’ve been had. 

ah yeah troll threads which mock serious threads for doing silly little things like removing internet predator behaviour from the server and the staff teams

haha +1

Did this post feel productive to you?

Just now, Harrison said:

ah yeah troll threads which mock serious threads for doing silly little things like removing internet predator behaviour from the server and the staff teams

haha +1

ah yes, thank you for showing me my folly, gentleman.  hopefully i dont rub anyone the wrong way and someone digs up dirt on me to blackmail me from the lore team for my egregious error.

5 minutes ago, Anore said:

Did this post feel productive to you?

careful with talk like that you might provoke this billy guy into conjuring up a meme of you

as long as it’s tastefully made

Screw banning him, should jail him and throw away the key. Life in prison if you ask me.

8 minutes ago, WACKO said:

Screw banning him, should jail him and throw away the key. Life in prison if you ask me.

part 4: wacko

say no more.

is this a meme thread I’m so far detached from LOTC I can’t tell