Admin Update

GodEmperorFlam

26 minutes ago, FlamboyantTyrant said:

I get that this is going to anger many of you, but you have to realize that without concrete evidence, we will not be acting to permanently remove a member from the community. Discord and Skype evidence is easily doctored to look like something else, and we must verify to the best of our ability that it is authentic. If you have additional information or evidence that was not shared, we advise that you come forward as well and use the aforementioned process.

You’ve used the “easily doctored” excuse for two entire years, people can literally verify to you that the evidence against RideTheSky isn’t doctored. There are witnesses. Holy **** just ban him you ******* moron

Administration f*** up yet again!

This is unacceptable. 

Edited by PapiZapii

28 minutes ago, FlamboyantTyrant said:

While making a public thread for the rep/to try and rally a mob may seem appealing, all it’s going to do is annoy us as you try and rush potentially complex matters. Those that keep trying to do this will receive hefty warnings.

It seems to be the only way to get you people to do something about it, and even then what you do is not even the bare minimum.

ah yes, the wonderful world of LOTC

where doxxing and pedophilia is legal

Ya’ll are hilarious. Can’t wait to see you all go down for condoning this behavior. 

Having been a moderator, and I’m sure I can speak for the other mods and former mods that do possess a brain, spine, common sense, and humanity (They do exist, surprisingly), but the Admin team falling back on the excuse of lack of evidence is the largest pile of bullshit I have seen on this server. It is cowardly, it is demeaning to all of the past and future victims of Lord of the Craft’s shallow staff team, and it is a disservice not only to the international community Lord of the Craft caters to, but to the general role-play community at large. This decision shows how little empathy and humanity you lot have.

Leave it to the proper authorities I suppose.

I have compiled a list of online tipping sites for various nations so the players of LotC can report the pedophiles of LotC, and I suppose the Administration since they have willingly allowed such disgusting behavior to occur and go unpunished. I hope those of you affected can find peace, and if anyone needs to rant, PM me and I’ll send you my discord. I may no longer involve myself with the server but the community does hold a special place in my heart and it upsets me that LotC has fallen so far.

EDIT: Accidentally posted before I finished list, rip, I’ll have more here and edit when done 5:26 PM EST 

EDITEDIT: Finished list with stuff for Scotland (Even though it doesn’t exist), USA, Australia, Canada, and UK. I can add more if desired but I figured I’d hit on the main countries I know where players are from. 5:30 PM EST

49 minutes ago, FlamboyantTyrant said:

While making a public thread for the rep/to try and rally a mob may seem appealing, all it’s going to do is annoy us as you try and rush potentially complex matters. Those that keep trying to do this will receive hefty warnings.

ah yes. people who try to expose disgusting individuals who prey on other members on the server are just doing it for the rep or are trying to incite a mob. nobody does it because it’s been shown that the admins will never handle these things when they’re reported privately, nobody does it because they genuinely care about the server and all of the young people on it, nobody does it because they believe it is the morally right thing to do, we all just do it because we’re inherently selfish individuals who just seek to gain internet glory.

im happy to know you all hold the members of this community in such a high regard

2 minutes ago, Nectorist said:

ah yes. people who try to expose disgusting individuals who prey on other members on the server are just doing it for the rep or trying to incite a mob. nobody does it because it’s been shown that the admins will never handle these things when they’re reported privately, nobody does it because they genuinely care about the server and all of the young people on it, nobody does it because they believe it is the morally right thing to do, we all just do it because we’re inherently selfish individuals who just seek to gain internet glory.

im happy to know you all hold the members of this community in such a high regard

Nect gets it

I already asked Telanir this in DM’s but I’m going to just say it here as well. I was told and have seen various responses in which Knox and co have specifically stated that they have went to Telanir with the aforementioned evidence including evidence that they could not post on the forums due to being too private. They specifically mentioned nothing happening and used this as justification for the aforementioned threads as it was their only way to illicit a response. Correct me if I am wrong as I very well could be but if this is true then we have a serious issue at hand.

We cannot ignore accusations, we cannot dismiss accusations, they need to be sent to the proper authorities and dealt with by them. Here’s what you’re suppose to do as an admin:

1. You report the aforementioned person to the proper authorities so they may investigate.
  2. You cease all mention of the aforementioned incident until you hear back from the proper authorities, if you hear back you perma ban them with association of the proper authorities.
  3. If you have any reason to strongly believe or not doubt the accusation as the pictures are NOT cropped, edited or anything and the context is CLEAR and PRECISE.. Permanently ban them.

Sorry, I didn’t screenshot RideTheSky’s penis.

Sorry, I didn’t voice record conversations of Corvoo who was 23 and sexually involved with Devdog.

Sorry, I didn’t think Ski was going to force me to send him naked pictures or blackmail me with personal information that he had actually set me up to do in the first place.

Sorry, but my word should be enough – especially when I see many other people saying the same ******* thing.

1 hour ago, FlamboyantTyrant said:

While making a public thread for the rep/to try and rally a mob may seem appealing, all it’s going to do is annoy us as you try and rush potentially complex matters.

1 hour ago, FlamboyantTyrant said:

This situation is different from the others that recently cropped up as Pun has admitted to the act. As such, the lack of substantial evidence regarding the actual act can be ignored. Pun is no longer a member of staff and will be receiving a permanent ban for her actions. 

the only reason pun was banned was because of a thread, the entire community has known she was a weirdo sexpervert for ages and nothing was ever done

12 hours ago, _Jandy_ said:

505e19f764d0df49c969d863befc94e3.png38c5c1b045956873c0d04779688d4eb9.png076237df123039c49f5c0642b8a7a7d9.png

There is your confession from the offender. Is that STILL not enough for you?