the real staff problems

Man of Respect

ocKRNfK.png

I’ve found some memes laying around on my backup folder, decided to upload them too

This one was a critic to how dedicated GMS are to what they support that could improve the server

3DqGNJm.png

This is a critic of how much impact the word of a GM has on the game and it becomes

a nuisance eventually since you can’t reply back or else you’re threatened with a ban.

w6RURHy.png

This one’s about how wood elves were bragging about winning all raids, not a critic but

a dissing this time instead

bSnmrb2.png

This one’s about how gms can always look for an excuse to ban players and plot them

or manipulate the rules to their own liking thanks to their powers.

OAcaBEP.png

This one’s about people crying when they get beaten

9shyTtw.png

Stolen meme from the internet and re-made with Bobby Williams and Donald Dabber, where

Bobby was played by me and Donald was played by NordicGod. Both characters were lovers but

couldn’t marry because of Donald’s vows.

KkVzsZu.png

This one was an attempt at drawing something slightly better with some manga theme.

Read left to right

BoFzk0U.png

And lastly, this is an unfinished meme that I forgot what it was for.

zgnW7oQ.png

Old meme but just now I realised it was wrong. This is the Frostbeard leader with Drake, where

he denies josh3738 that was a character that fought a fight to permakill and refused to die, being

protected by staff **** afterwards. I forgot the entire context, but the meme’s shitty overall

l4bBRcw.png

a fellow creative wizard

Not funny. Cried. ?

I compared lotc’s drama to a playground and no offense have my point proven through ‘creative’ expression. Cool stuff though, missed ya Sandking. 

The only reason I don’t make memes is because my memes are too destructive.