A Response to the Response.

𝙻𝚞𝚟 XO

I’d like to start off by giving a massive frown to those in Administration that tried to discredit the voices today by claiming we are “farming rep”. I would like to also further explain that myself, and many other victims, are not looking for medals and special treatment. We’re asking to be treated like people. I don’t feel safe with that sort of mentality leading the server.

The lack of messages I’ve received from the Administration regarding my situation with Ski_king3 was heartbreaking. I was held at his foot by a leash and forced to do whatever he told me to. Many people knew this, but after he was banned I heard nothing. Not even an apology that one of your admins did this to me for years. I’m still harassed for the things he blackmailed me to do. I will not give out the information he knew that was used to blackmail me.

Many of my friends are victims, it’s something that brought a lot of us together which is unfortunate. This has caused damage. These people are hurt. You discredit them by telling them they only speak for rep. Have you seen what happens when we make claims? We’re accused of lying or needing proof and we’re harassed. I don’t have screenshots of these vile men’s genitalia. I don’t have recorded conversations of them verbally harassing me. I don’t want to be reminded of those images or those words.

I thank you for taking action towards one of the accused, that is a step in the right direction. Don’t stop there. Keep up with the community. Take further investigations into accusations. Listen to the voices of the players you “desperately hope to please and keep on the server”.

I expect that the Administration will ignore this. I expect that no apology with be given. I expect that no action against the lack of humanity will be taken. Prove me wrong before the entire community tears you to shreds.

Disclaimer: These are MY personal thoughts. I do not speak for other victims entirely. Majority of the Administration has me blocked on discord. So I’ll be posting it here. I don’t want your rep.

Hi Luv, I’m not sure what you mean by ski_king3 situation.

I believe, as it was a few years ago, I had a hand in putting him down, permanently. And, in addition, he never has a place back here. It was the moment I found out. However, I never found out that it was you who he abused. Lark is right and I believe he has provided other avenues in addition to the meagre ban we can offer from our server for what he did.

I am sorry that this happened and I am glad I took action when I did. And, I would like to comment on the “rep farm”—I don’t believe any one on team has made such a remark, and I heavily disagree with the notion. I personally have respect for the people who (with consent from the victim) sought out public support. If this notion has spread it would be misinformation as far as I know.

Along with the changes I mentioned in my post, I hope we can continue down that route and make LotC a place of safety for people of all backgrounds, creeds, and ages. We must resolve problems with sexual abuse, but also with radical sentiment and discrimination. If there are any suggestions, please quote my post and recommend them, thank you.

We should stop voting for the server until the pedos are banned. New players shouldn’t be coming into this server via Minecraft server lists until this problem is properly dealt with.

5 hours ago, Telanir said:

Hi Luv, I’m not sure what you mean by ski_king3 situation.

I believe, as it was a few years ago, I had a hand in putting him down, permanently. And, in addition, he never has a place back here. It was the moment I found out. However, I never found out that it was you who he abused. Lark is right and I believe he has provided other avenues in addition to the meagre ban we can offer from our server for what he did.

I am sorry that this happened and I am glad I took action when I did. And, I would like to comment on the “rep farm”—I don’t believe any one on team has made such a remark, and I heavily disagree with the notion. I personally have respect for the people who (with consent from the victim) sought out public support. If this notion has spread it would be misinformation as far as I know.

Along with the changes I mentioned in my post, I hope we can continue down that route and make LotC a place of safety for people of all backgrounds, creeds, and ages. We must resolve problems with sexual abuse, but also with radical sentiment and discrimination. If there are any suggestions, please quote my post and recommend them, thank you.

@Telanir

They are talking about this 89489c26db5b4f72a6b87ea8c0d684ac.png