[✗] [CA Race Lore] - Nathair

tadabug2000

So fun fact when it came to the forms weirdly enough it actually started from Platos story of all humans originally having two halfs, so some have two males, some two females, and others a male and a females. Although it kind of evolved from there but I liked the refrence to that and this concept of soul mates or two sides of the same coin. So that idea physically remained in the forms and mentally in the idea Bonding.... But eh I guess this is irrelevant. 

I also just find the constant comments on erp things funny, because those of us who wrote it hate erp. 

Though I kind of have a feeling the dislike of the two forms thing comes from this observable hate of genderbending which I predicted in the first place which is why the male/female one are rare.

Edited by Rapture

2 hours ago, Rapture said:

So fun fact when it came to the forms weirdly enough it actually started from Platos story of all humans originally having two halfs, so some have two males, some two females, and others a male and a females. Although it kind of evolved from there but I liked the refrence to that and this concept of soul mates or two sides of the same coin. So that idea physically remained in the forms and mentally in the idea Bonding.... But eh I guess this is irrelevant. 

I also just find the constant comments on erp things funny, because those of us who wrote it hate erp. 

Though I kind of have a feeling the dislike of the two forms thing comes from this observable hate of genderbending which I predicted in the first place which is why the male/female one are rare.

This - big brain boi

Edited by JaxonBlues

I can't wait to study the predator habits of the Harpies, Nathair and Wonks. Bird eats Snake, Snake eats Frog.... then Frog it's Snake and Snake eats bird. Should be really interesting almost as interesting as live Kha carpets.I can't wait to study the predatory habits of the Harpies, Nathair and Wonks. The bird eats the snake, the snake eats the frog.... then the frog eats the snake and the snake eats the bird. It should be really interesting almost as interesting as live Kha carpets, I mean I love all the industries popping up like Nathair skin boots and fried wonk legs.

Edited by AtrexPieren

2 minutes ago, AtrexPieren said:

I can't wait to study the predator habits of the Harpies, Nathair and Wonks. Bird eats Snake, Snake eats Frog.... then Frog it's Snake and Snake eats bird. Should be really interesting almost as interesting as live Kha carpets.

That’s assuming we eat Frogs. XD

honestly, this lore was very well made and very interesting. You’ve added multiple aspects to it to make people eager to start playing the race! It’s something I haven’t seen before and I’m very excited to see if it comes to life. I believe a lot of people would like to participate in this, and I can’t wait to see it grow. You’ve definitely done a good job when creating it! ?

3 hours ago, clonky said:

honestly, this lore was very well made and very interesting. You’ve added multiple aspects to it to make people eager to start playing the race! It’s something I haven’t seen before and I’m very excited to see if it comes to life. I believe a lot of people would like to participate in this, and I can’t wait to see it grow. You’ve definitely done a good job when creating it! ?

Ah, thank you so much! We wanted people to be able to try out different aspects of rp with this, other then the usual, glad we got that intention through to others. ❤️

this is very well written, I cant wait to see them and see how things go for them! I love the art and that one once (( not to be mean to any other ca creatures )) a creature that has a purpose/goal. for the part of two genders, it adds something unique to lotc. it makes those with this better at infiltrating. most people would think someone having two genders so +1 for me! I hope you guys get accepted

Edited by Clare
adding

3 hours ago, Clare said:

this is very well written, I cant wait to see them and see how things go for them! I love the art and that one once (( not to be mean to any other ca creatures )) a creature that has a purpose/goal. for the part of two genders, it adds something unique to lotc. it makes those with this better at infiltrating. most people would think someone having two genders so +1 for me! I hope you guys get accepted

Ah, thank you so much! The support means a ton. ^.^ @Rapture had did the art, aka Blue_Due! It’s absolutely amazing. And I’m glad to hear about the dual-gendered and such. I’m really hoping this race feels a niche within LOTC, of non-pvp default RP. ❤️ 

Thank you for submitting your piece! We are currently going through all of the current lore submissions submitted and as there is a backlog it will take a bit longer than normal. Your piece is now under review, a verdict will be given within a month or so.

This lore is pending, you will be sent a forum PM in the next 24 hours with a list of issues that need to be fixed.

I like this idea, flows rather nicely and it has danger noodles. who does not want danger noodles.

+1

This lore has been denied.

You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial, if not already received, within the next 24 hours and allowed to repost when the requested edits have been made.