[✗] [CA Race Lore] - Nathair

tadabug2000

1 minute ago, Jaxon_Hargrave said:

The reason it was added was due to the idea of gathering knowledge and having some rarely able to have two genders, being able to gather more information due to this. This can not be used for erp due to reproduction only being possible through the snake form and the whole point of this race is to not have the ability to feel romantic feelings or lust. If someone did try to use this for erp or anything of the like it would be against the rules and nature of the race.

If there isn’t a cap on how many can gender swap at any time then there really is no way to make the ability rare bar hoping that people care.

6 minutes ago, ExtremeCode said:

This is clearly not an erp race, the Nathair have no ability to feel romance and make a child simply for the progression of their race. You refer to their gender swapping somehow supporting erp, but they may not reproduce in their human form, the only benefit from the gender swapping is a different appearance.

Good thing I didn’t assume this was an erp race then, huh?

24 minutes ago, Mavromino said:

If there isn’t a cap on how many can gender swap at any time then there really is no way to make the ability rare bar hoping that people care.

Well the plan is to have a cap or a way to ensure it is less than 10%. Though we were told to omit a lot of things due to this being an outline of the race, so culture, religion and extra ooc stuff like that is currently not in there.

Many people also do not like gender swapping as we have seen in a few comments so it shouldn’t be too much of an issue.

Edited by Jaxon_Hargrave

24 minutes ago, Jaxon_Hargrave said:

The reason it was added was due to the idea of gathering knowledge and having some rarely able to have two genders, being able to gather more information due to this or be able to help others who are more inclined to be drawn to one gender or the other, such as if a lost child needs a father figure to help them, that Nathair can do so, same if a lost young girl would prefer a mother figure to help them opposed to a strange man walking up to them.

This can not be used for erp due to reproduction only being possible through the snake form and the whole point of this race is to not have the ability to feel romantic feelings or lust. If someone did try to use this for erp or anything of the like it would be against the rules and nature of the race.

This was not intended to be used as an erp idea, the reason so many redlines exist on them feeling romantic feelings and lust is due to us wanting to avoid any use in erp.

If anyone has any further questions please message myself (Jax#6776) on discord or Blue_Due (Samuel the Cannibal#9401)

Frost witches also were not allowed to ftb or erp. 

5 minutes ago, BrainHurty said:

Frost witches also were not allowed to ftb or erp. 

This race can reproduce, it is only able to in its snake form though. The snake form has a single biological gender, having the two forms does not mean it is able to be both a man and a woman in it’s base form.

Edited by Jaxon_Hargrave

26 minutes ago, Mavromino said:

Was just making it clear, no malice intended.

As for adding a cap, I would assume the staff handling the CA’s would see that too many Heterochromatic Nathair were applying and tell them to change.

We can add a red line stating that less than 10% of Nathair are supposed to be Heterochromatic, having 1-2 as a minimum while the race starts.

Hi I didnt read any of the responses just a heads up

i’d deffo remove gender-swapping. FTBing or a lack of romance might not be possible, but who knows how many people on LOTC have some weird gender-swapping fantasy. Johnathan Valentine is a good example if yall remember that ******* mess. Other than that, I think with some more redlines added and a bit of cleaning up, this could work fine

ssssssslayyyyy! 

+1

1 minute ago, ZythusRequiem said:

Hi there, I can’t seem to view the post, did you perhaps accidentally delete it?

A glitch has occurred and is currently be fixed, sorry about this. It should be back in not too long! Tadabug did re post it in the comment above yours so you can read it, that will be deleted once the issue is fixed.

4 minutes ago, ZythusRequiem said:

Fixed. A moderator should remove the hidden double post at the earliest opportunity.

Thank you so much! ❤️ It’s definitely appreciated.

Now I have competition for my reptile lore. Good work though, and best of luck!

16 minutes ago, PunPal said:

Now I have competition for my reptile lore. Good work though, and best of luck!

Ah, nothing like some friendly competition, huh? Best of luck! ❤️

1+ looking nice