Deuces

Icarnus

You already said ‘bye’ when you got banned ?

Resultado de imagen para Soulja boy old

‘change da world my final message. Goodbye.’ conveys surrealism. It uses classic video game imagery of our past along with the windows 95 start up to bring a sense of nostalgia. The synth in the background messes with the 7th 9th chords in a progression that feels unearthly. The meme is a work of art. I wish more people would create more surrealism

run and never come back

1 hour ago, Language said:

You already said ‘bye’ when you got banned ?

You spot that on your first or second account? Hard to keep track these days. ???

[!] Hayley silently sits among the chaotic mess of the traffic in said bowling alley, head pressed to the faux marble of the plastic table, eyes brimming with tears. She holds back a sob, rotund fingers pressing against her mouth, shoulders heaving as her jubilant atmosphere dropped. Her eyes scattered across the broken screen-protector on her iPhone, teeth baring as she wept loudly while the middle-aged populace shot her concerned glances. She rose, slamming a bowling ball down before rushing to the bar for a piece of parchment and pigeon quill. Thus, beginning her narrative.

“Woe is me, my shining armor. It has been many fortdays since our last interaction.. my heart aches for you have left our reach in the block plane.. yet not my fleshy heart. Since your departure I have been trying to find other slice of life roleplay.. meanwhile dodging the incel wraith of ScreamingDingo and the clammy palms of the many dysfunctional middle-aged men in this server. You left me, our daughter Selena Gómez Rosa Gloria Jose Roseways, and son.. Andrew behind. When will you return to us, my pixel love?

– sincerely your minority wife”

the real lord of the craft is the last person to leave