The Nexus Rebellion /N/

Drumoldth

Brothers and sisters of LOTC, I call upon you to rise up and reclaim what has been taken from us!!! Lend me your strength and power towards the progression of my vision. To make LOTC a great server, even greater than the glory days of Vailor and Axios ! Its time to bring balance in the server by ressurecting Nexus (mechanic) and combining it with rp (roleplay). The balance wasnt perfect in the old days , but it was shattered when the traitors of the development team along with the admins decided to  do a great injustice on us and the server.  NEXUS , the beating heart of LOTC that was violently and cruelly ripped out from those who betrayed the very nature of the server, WILL BE BROUGHT BACK! Better than before the server will be reshaped in to a masterpiece of balance! No longer you will have to rp ur own breaths! No longer you will have to deal with stressfull rp! No longer you will have to rp that you make good potions! NO LONGER YOU WILL IMAGINE THAT YOU HOLD A GOOD WEAPON! NO LONGER YOUR STRENGHT AS A GOLEM WILL BE THE SAME WITH A HOBBIT! NO LONGER YOU WILL FEEL THE USELESSNESS OF OUR CURRENT BUILD! NO LONGER YOU WILL FEEL THE ABSCENCE OF TRADE!!!  YOU WILL BRING THE LIFE BACK TO THE SERVER!!! YOU WILL MAKE THE SERVER GREAT!!!

JOIN MY CAUSE! JOIN THE NEXUS REBELLION! Those who spat on the face of our precious server will see it reformed and maintained!!! UNCERTAINTY OF THE PAST WILL CEASE . MEANINGLESS REWRITES, WILL BE STOPPED!!! THE WORLD SHALL MATTER AGAIN!!! HAIL NEXUS!!! HAIL PROFESSIONS!!! HAIL RACES!!! HAIL LOTC!!!

Lies

2 minutes ago, BrandNewKitten said:

News Flash: The playerbase weren’t into Nexus and were the ones that pushed for its removal. 

We just lost most of the dev team too so... gl? 

Lies about the so called poll

Took you long enough Arkelos to upload a meme...But let me tell you what. You dont have any points to prove me wrong. 

Check my profile. I dont know you either.

More than 90% of the Dev team just resigned,  THE ONES WHO MADE THE DAMN THING and now you want it. Good luck buddy, I’ll see your meme posts in hell!

Image result for point and laugh spiderman gif

Bruh, I want Vaq’s MCMMO! One shot gold axes reeee!

17 minutes ago, jdesarno said:

More than 90% of the Dev team just resigned,  THE ONES WHO MADE THE DAMN THING and now you want it. Good luck buddy, I’ll see your meme posts in hell!

Image result for point and laugh spiderman gif

Now i want it? Take a bit of your time and check my profile. I have been posting about  this for quite a while now. Nexus can be remade, better than before. The idea of past devs  was amazing, yet they sought to remove than improve it. Back to ur corner.

I also liked Nexus very much, since it made the economy dynamic and it felt very interesting to evolve the professions of your character, being able to create better items that could only be created if you had the required skill level (which took some time to achieve) and the right profession (as you had a limited number of professions that you could get per character) and being able to create those items in a shorter time as soon as you leveled up those professions felt very rewarding.

Personally, nexus made me play new races that I never played before only to get those XP Boosts on especific professions (which is a good thing), and also, when, for example, nobody wanted to become a Tinker I decided to become one only because they could create some exclusive items that the rest of the professions couldn’t and I actually end up doing it a lot of money selling tinker-related stuff, and I still remember the days in which I was paying minas to expert alchemists so they could tell me the perfect recipe for my Stoneskin potion or Great Regenaration potion. It was indeed fun.

The problem is that we’ve recently lost many of the current Staff Developers and that I don’t think the pvpers of the server would like Nexus back.

Like everyone else said, most of the Dev team resigned and there almost isn't a dev team left, so Nexus would be impossible to create these days. PLUS there is more important stuff going on right now than Nexus. Besides it's just a small group of players that actually wants Nexus back

8 minutes ago, LucaVerheij said:

Like everyone else said, most of the Dev team resigned and there almost isn't a dev team left, so Nexus would be impossible to create these days. PLUS there is more important stuff going on right now than Nexus. Besides it's just a small group of players that actually wants Nexus back

We shall see. I think they are many.