Resource Refiller Update! :D

Ttsim

Heyo Hiyo guyos! It’s me, IronPen, back at it again, with a few updates about my little project of refilling the CT Mines with mining equipment and the CT Farms with farming equipment (For more info, just check my previous posts since I rarely post anything else.) This will be in a list style on account of me having multiple things to tell you all, as well as a few small questions I have if that’s alright with you all.

NUMBER ONE! If you haven’t noticed already, I’ve hidden 16 different signs, each with a unique message throughout the CT Mines. Each message will have the signs number, a little message, and my signature. If you find all of them, you get a special cookie! If one of them has been broken, that’s fine, you’ll still get a cookie if you ask :). Bear in mind they aren’t FAR in the mines I kept them relatively close to the entrance as it is DANGEROUS in those mines. So Many falls...

NUMBER TWO! Check out the Mining PitStop when you have a chance! Not just for the free food and mining equipment, but for the reviews! It fills me with so much joy to see so many people have entered the PitStop and used it, without deciding to steal everything or break it down for spare parts. 

NUMBER THREE! ?

NUMBER FOUR! I’d like to apologize for not refilling the chests last weekend. I had almost crushed my leg and as such I was in a little bit of shock and pain due to me still taking damage from the sheer pressure that was put on my leg. I decided to take a break, and I apologize for not refilling them. It shouldn’t happen again.

NUMBER FIVE! I uh... I have a favor to ask. Y’see, I’ve been running out of materials to make the tools necessary to gather resources to refill the PitStop and CT Farming tools chests. I can do with stone tools, it’s just that it takes too much time and the task becomes menial and unrelenting, making it a chore rather than an activity. As such, I was wondering if anyone here knew a good place to buy diamonds or iron that isn’t too expensive. I have savings of around 1000 minas but I’m trying to save up to get a new skin change. And if you’re ever 1 iron extra or you find a spare diamond lying around that you don’t know what to do with, it would really help if you put it in the donations chest in the Mining PitStop.

NUMBER SIX! If you haven’t seen already, a kind soul has placed signs indicating which chests are the hoe chest and bone meal chest in the CT Farm, they look really pretty so check them out if you’re bored!

NUMBER SEVEN! If you can remember or look back far enough in the post history in OOC, I asked a question about something you’d like to RP, but you’re 99% sure it’d be rejected/doesn’t fit in with pre-set lore. After much consideration and idea stirring, I’ve decided that I’m going to try and flesh out the idea and submit it, even though it’s 99% likely to be rejected. I’d like to ask someone who’s more experienced with the lore/state of the world as is to please shoot me a DM if you’re interested in helping me create the application as I’m really clueless as to what I’m even doing. Plus I think it’d be fun to do it with someone else, bounce ideas back and forth and whatnot. (the idea itself can be found in the start of the post which can be found in my post history ;D)

Boom! That’s the end of the update. Sorry for cramming all this stuff in but I’ve been waiting to say my piece for a bit now and figured it’d be best to do this all at once.

Anywho; thanks for reading this! And have a lovely day/night wherever the heckles you are. ?

I think I’ll go mine some Iron to make tools to re-stock your chests. As for iron prices, Ves had pretty cheap iron last time I checked. You’d probably get better deals making a thread in the trade subforum if multiple iron salesmen compete to sell their stock.

I don’t think you should supply either pit stop with diamond tools. Diamonds are much more likely to be stolen.

8 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

I think I’ll go mine some Iron to make tools to re-stock your chests. As for iron prices, Ves had pretty cheap iron last time I checked. You’d probably get better deals making a thread in the trade subforum if multiple iron salesmen compete to sell their stock.

I don’t think you should supply either pit stop with diamond tools. Diamonds are much more likely to be stolen.

I might not have been clear; I can’t make iron tools to restock my chests, but I need iron tools to HARVEST the materials needed to stock those chests. I usually go through 2 iron pickaxes gathering enough Bonemeal and cobblestone to make the stone tools and refill the bonemeal chest. If I could afford to stock the chests with Iron tools awesome!! But I can’t afford to give myself iron tools as is.

15 hours ago, AlaSol said:

NUMBER FOUR! I’d like to apologize for not refilling the chests last weekend. I had almost crushed my leg and as such I was in a little bit of shock and pain due to me still taking damage from the sheer pressure that was put on my leg. I decided to take a break, and I apologize for not refilling them. It shouldn’t happen again.

Dude, holy ****. Don’t apologize for taking care of yourself, expecially not on this server.