Zai Jian, LOTC

WuHanXianShi14

We’ve had our IC strife back in the olden days. I have mocked you among those that did but as of late, during the past or so year, I have had a change of heart and opinion on you and if you didn’t know that by now, here it is.

I wish you the best in life, sincerely.

Chao, bud. Good luck.

I wish you the best of luck in your current and future endeavors! I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for the laughs in TeamSpeak vc back in the older days of Athera and Vailor. Also, for the advice on when it came to leadership positions on LoTC,  how to handle college stress, etc.; I hold respect to you for that. If your mental health hinders on and/or if you need a friend, I am always a message away.

P.S. your dog is cuter than your birds. ❤️ 

Remember my guy, if life is ******* you in the ass, just moan

Cheers

Yeah yeah, farewell good life and all that but something blew my mind here. You considered the people you ERP’d with...as partners??? And notably they were all female, at least from what you’ve implied with your words in this thread. When one partakes in ERP (or any RP for that matter) they should, apart from all legal considerations such as consent and age, consider two main things. First is a) Does this make sense to do in character? And b) Am I writing something that my character is doing with another character or am I acting as a self insert? 

When you do what you did which seems to be seeking exclusively female individuals for this type of role play and also naming them as “partners” as if they were truly romantic partners and not simply co-writers in some narrative smut you’ve gone way too deep – no Pun intended. 

Anyway, shake this filthy place off your, take a nice boiling hot shower, and have a good life. Also, Artemic was always a **** to Lotha. I hope you feel bad about that. LOL. Peace. 

7 minutes ago, Jaeden said:

Mad respect man. All the boys will still be around in Discord whenever you want to talk or hang.

The addiction, stress, toxicity, paranoia, and plethora of other mental, psychological, emotional and physical issues that this server directly induces for so many people just makes it not worth it anymore. Haven’t touched roleplay in yonks, and life’s been a blast lately. It’s not as easy at first, and may take a couple months to get back into the rhythm – but once you do, you won’t regret it. I hope it works out, and I sincerely wish you all the best.

**** all the drongos that spend their waking hours ****-stirring, falsely-accusing, or making other people’s lives miserable just over a bloody game. Hope they get paralysed in their genitals. Live your life Leo, and don’t let anyone get in the way of that.

Amen. 

We’ve had our differences in the past, but I’ve always felt mineman beef was stupid. Good luck, man.

-Rin

Posted on my brother’s behalf. Good luck, man.

I’m just gonna put this out there – you don’t get a dozen people to come forward to witness for your ban if you’re innocent.

Investigation bans have started with fantastic momentum.

Thank Chairman Telanir

52 minutes ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Investigation bans have started with fantastic momentum.

Thank Chairman Telanir

e0fb06e67fe557e687a124acdd8329fe.png