Zai Jian, LOTC

WuHanXianShi14

I never thought I would see you with even a half-closed eye, but good luck Leomon. 

If you point the amount of work into life as some of us have into this place, you are bound to get results. Stay golden. 

all the questionable **** and my hate for you aside, why the **** does leaving lotc mean leaving friends behind? surely the people who actually like you have reasons to stick by you other than your weird ass lotc clout? if that’s not the case then you really just don’t have friends here, i wouldn’t even say you ever did, i don’t know what that is. it’s just bizarre to me that no longer playing a minecraft roleplaying server is going to put such a scar in your social life and that you’re going to feel lonely once you’ve left.

everything else that i’d want to say and ask has already been put up here so i’m not going to sit here writing a whole ass reply. bye, i hope to god i won’t ever see you anywhere else.

Edited by _Hexe_

3 hours ago, _Hexe_ said:

all the questionable **** and my hate for you aside, why the **** does leaving lotc mean leaving friends behind? surely the people who actually like you have reasons to stick by you other than your weird ass lotc clout? if that’s not the case then you really just don’t have friends here, i wouldn’t even say you ever did, i don’t know what that is. it’s just bizarre to me that no longer playing a minecraft roleplaying server is going to put such a scar in your social life and that you’re going to feel lonely once you’ve left.

everything else that i’d want to say and ask has already been put up here so i’m not going to sit here writing a whole ass reply. bye, i hope to god i won’t ever see you anywhere else.

It could be due to the fact that unless you cut virtually all contact with people that you only know through lord of the craft you'll inevitably get sucked back into this hell hole each and every time. 

It's only a matter of time for most people. 

6 hours ago, Demotheus said:

It could be due to the fact that unless you cut virtually all contact with people that you only know through lord of the craft you'll inevitably get sucked back into this hell hole each and every time. 

It's only a matter of time for most people. 

Well, most people won’t be banned for pressuring both adults and minors into cybering with them. In this one instance, it should be impossible for him to return to LOTC even if he kept up contact with people.

13 hours ago, Demotheus said:

It's only a matter of time for most people

whoever has this problem needs to learn some self-control, or just admit to themselves that they don’t really want to move on. i think if anybody who has read this can relate to what leo has written in respect to this needs to get help as much as he does, honestly sounds like some people are nearing on my strange addiction type ****.

18 hours ago, _Hexe_ said:

whoever has this problem needs to learn some self-control, or just admit to themselves that they don’t really want to move on. i think if anybody who has read this can relate to what leo has written in respect to this needs to get help as much as he does, honestly sounds like some people are nearing on my strange addiction type ****.

The thing is, this isn’t bullshit. This is literally most of the playerbase. The server brings you back over and over again

4 hours ago, IAmTheWalrus said:

The thing is, this isn’t bullshit. This is literally most of the playerbase. The server brings you back over and over again

curious as to what about lotc brings people back over and over again. nowadays i only browse the forums on occasion and log on when somebody i’d want to rp with asks me to, then i log off and return to whatever i feel like doing. it just feels like wasted time if i get on without a reason to.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:16 PM, WuHanXianShi14 said:

In September of 2016, sexual roleplay between myself and a partner was leaked to the public.

In my opinion, leaked cyber logs are more reflective of the person who leaks these things than the participants in it.

Also, I have mad respect for your vast historical knowledge. You’re incredibly bright and bound for great things if you let go.

Edited by hamberder