Zai Jian, LOTC

WuHanXianShi14

goddamned canucks on my lotc forums

Goodbye Leo ❤️

You’ll always have a mark left on this server with the amount of time you spent on creating a wonderful culture for wood elves. A mark on me too, specifically. Playing a mexican elf wouldn’t be the same without you, my heterosexual bro.

I can tell this was very sincere and it was a tough read. I suppose everyone relates at least somewhat to the escapism aspect of it all. Going to miss you, brother. Hit me up if you ever want to chat or play a game ?

TBH never thought you were a pedo, just a bit deranged and hit on the head somewhat in your childhood

Kindly stay away from the server this time, please. Wish you luck in life, mate.

Leo, you’re the reason I came back to LoTC. You were there for me when I was at my lowest. I will always remember our Caermeme antics in the early days of our current map. I will always remember when we were running around like idiots making Songbirds what it is now. And I will always remember the laughs we shared (especially those on behalf of Sir TauFireWarrior). You deserve only the best. Mine on, my good friend.

Major L

Always been a lot of heat on you Leo; always been a controversial guy in the community. Though you’ve always represented yourself succinctly in the face of that adversity too which I’ve always held a lot of respect for. Stick to your studies, keep posting those dope history vids;  you're junzi in my book and I’ll always be down to nerd out with you on that front.

I wish you good luck man, and I hope you find a new space to kick back and find some peace.

o7