Klone

Izkuthii

Azdrazi

Frost Witch

Zar'ei

Zar’akal

Wight

Animii Automaton

So, I haven’t fully read everything but just on this point I’ll add this:  make these lists interpretive rather than a concrete list.  With the Lore Games, creatures of all kinds might be added or removed.  Magic might be added after the games or just after this piece gets accepted.  Just have an explanation of who can become druids and who cant. Same thing for any references to specific magics or creatures

i.e.
Creatures unable to become Druids:

-Undead of any kind 
-Creatures that do not have souls 
-Creatures who have their soul meddled with or moved (such as Machine spirits, Kloning, former body-swapped blood mages)

Doesn’t have to be those criteria, that’s up to you to make that list.  Just have this section (and any other sections that would refer to specific magic/creatures) with a longer shelf life than the lore games so that Lore folk don’t have to come back and update this list every time a new creature is added or removed (and it’ll likely help to get it passed, and at the very least a +1 to my vote).  I’ll keep reading through the other parts.

Not an official LT verdict or anything, just my two cents.

5 minutes ago, Dardonas said:

-snip-

My understanding was that we could continue to update Hub Pages going forward. And if that’s not the case, then I’d like to suggest it should be, so that they can be updated as needed to better inform players as to how various magic interacts etc.

19 minutes ago, Aethling said:

My understanding was that we could continue to update Hub Pages going forward. And if that’s not the case, then I’d like to suggest it should be, so that they can be updated as needed to better inform players as to how various magic interacts etc.

I just checked and I didn’t see anything about being allowed to edit it.  I mean, I don’t think it’d be denied like that, but again it helps when there is a longevity beyond what the current magic meta is.  If you ever stopped playing, someone else would have to interpret what creatures could and couldn’t become druids, what magics are incapable of working with them.  There is a part, for instance, where you mention that necromancy must be removed from someone to become a druid.  I don’t think either of the necromancy rewrites include a disconnection ritual at all, so that, for instance, already doesn’t work with that.  

Again, it’s not really going to make or break anything but its nice and gives the lore longevity if years from now an LT looks and sees if you don't have a soul you cant be a druid, and some flame spirit monster that is accepted in 2021 gets passed but isn’t listed on your doc.  

This also eliminates authorial authority so that people won’t have to come to you for your interpretation, or so that the LT won’t misinterpret your vision if they end up making the ruling.

Hope my rambling, isn’t making too big of a deal of it, it’s really not even that major of a thing just something I was pointing out to help clarify your piece.

Let’s hope all this lore gets accepted and people can become druids again

16 minutes ago, Dardonas said:

-snip-

No I hear you my guy, but this section was written with the belief that it could later be edited. i.e. that the Hub Page itself wouldn’t be locked

So I’m just explaining that’s why we made the list specific, rather than general groups like ‘undead.’

Thanks for the input, I’ll fix it!

Thought hub-pages were made after acceptance tbh

Insanely nice format tho

@Aethling Don’t listen to Dumbdong. LT need to do there job and make edits when required.

Thank you for submitting your Lore Games draft! You will receive input on what needs to be fixed within the next 2 or so weeks.

This lore is pending, send me a PM over discord ( Flamboyant#8856 ) or over the forums at click me. I will go over the things that need to be fixed there.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.