CT Mining PitStop lost items!

Ttsim

Hi there! IronPen here, with a message for someone who left a locked chest in the Mining PitStop today (11/2/2019)

Today, as I was going about my business refilling the CT PitStop and whatnot, I found a locked single chest that had been placed on top of the crafting table in the CT Mining PitStop.

Through a successful modreq, I was able to get the chest removed as it’s placement and presence may have caused patrons to feel discomfort whilst they were going about their businesses.

However, inside the chest there were 2 items, both of which may hold extreme value to the original owner of said items, (Which is why I’m posting this forum post)

Items are as follows:

x1 An original copy of the written book Princess Returns by Arnold Aldin.

x1 Egg

x1 Wooden chests which both items were placed in.

If you have any knowledge of these items owner or if you are the owner of said items, contact me via private messaging by doing /msg IronPen , or, use my discord if I am offline (Tsim#1832)

And also, just as a PSA, please don’t put your items inside of chests in the Mining PitStop, they’re likely to be removed/taken and overall it’s not a good place to put them.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Owner of materials has been found! Yayy!!!

Edited by AlaSol
Person has been found.