Ex-player returning - looking for fun people!

SkyyoBee

Hey! 

So I played on here a couple of years ago. Looking to get back into it, I remembered how much I love LotC! Realised that I know hardly anyone (if anyone! Not sure who plays). Would love to join people in stuff! Get involved in interesting groups/RP. If you have any suggestions, let me know! Much appreciated ❤️ 

~Skyyo

Morsgrad is looking for people right now! 
I’m happy to talk to you on discord more about the culture, job/RP opportunities, upcoming events, free skins and all the different things you can get involved in right away. Here’s my discord – sophia#6666. Also feel free to join our Duchy’s Discord here!

(Welcome back btw!)

Ah welcome back fam, you’re always free to visit the forest dwarves I’m down to rp with ya.  Hey#0322

Lizard Happy GIF - Lizard Happy High GIFs

heyo! I run a darkie clan, PM me on Discord at Kry#8104 if you want to join or just want to RP with us!

Well dwarves are objectively the master race, of course, but it depends on your playstyle and what kinda character you want.

Welcome back Skyyo! Seeing your name around again gives me a bit of nostalgia. Hope you’ve been well and enjoy your time back here again.

I have a few kids that need to be played, I also know a few others that are looking for kids. my discord is stickyhon#5642 you can shoot me a message if you’re interested or want more details!

Yooo! Long time no see! Dont really have a group to offer you, though just wanted to say its good to see you back.

Thanks for the love guys! Will definitely be in touch ❤️❤️ good to be back!~

There are no fun people on this server. Flee while you still can.

Ah yes, I remember you Sky! Good to see you again. The Kingdom of Haense is a very friendly human community with a lot of good activity and roleplay within the Holy Orenian Empire. If interested, feel free to DM me over forums and I can give you my discord.

7 hours ago, BrandNewKitten said:

Hi friend!!! 

Omg! You’re still here!! What’s your discord? ❤️

5 hours ago, AndrewTech said:

Ah yes, I remember you Sky! Good to see you again. The Kingdom of Haense is a very friendly human community with a lot of good activity and roleplay within the Holy Orenian Empire. If interested, feel free to DM me over forums and I can give you my discord.

I remember you too! Will be in touch ?