[CA Playable Race] Frost Witches, the Maidens of Ice

𝙻𝚞𝚟 XO

Oh hey, just wondering. I knew from way back when that there were frost witches that kept their hair color, like Cappy. One of the OG’s. Ginger. Didn’t see too many dark haired ones. Maybe they just dyed it or something but I doubt it. So how hardline are the restrictions for the hair color (the white/silver/blue)? 

1 hour ago, Luv said:

• A lore piece specifically on Helheim, Skjoldier, and Wyvrun will be also be coming in the near future from your's truly! Don't miss them!

anything BUT MY ARCTIC WASTELAND HEAD CANON GETTING LORE REEEEE

I love the additions, I love the writing style, I love your passion Luv! Thank you for working for the community of Witches that the story team has seemed to have forgotten, not even allowing us to rewrite the errors. Go queen!

6 hours ago, Demotheus said:

Oh hey, just wondering. I knew from way back when that there were frost witches that kept their hair color, like Cappy. One of the OG’s. Ginger. Didn’t see too many dark haired ones. Maybe they just dyed it or something but I doubt it. So how hardline are the restrictions for the hair color (the white/silver/blue)? 

Honestly, I wouldn’t be opposed to witches keeping their natural hair color. I just personally think it’s a way to make your character “stick out”, which is fine, but I sort of liked the idea that the curse sorta put a veil over who they once were – making them all “look alike”.

Yes, witches can keep their natural hair. Will I meme on them in the Frost Witch discord? 100%.