Bye

thesmellypocket

Just a polite notice that I’ll be leaving lotc. Cheers to all the staff and players, particularly the Savoyard lads if any of you are still about, there were some good times. I 99% of the time played scholar types so if there was anyone who actually read or enjoyed my long writings I appreciate it.  Basically, I had grown bored of RP, but then playing a priest had renewed my interest so I became active again, but since I’ve grown very busy, and I don’t think I can really sustain it.

LOTC has become a drain and distraction from God (I was baptised a few months ago.) So now I’m focusing on living out a virtuous life, in my prayer, studies, family, work and friendships. And when I do have free time in the home I don’t have enough of it to create a character, plot his development and have any kind of complex RP, I’d rather just wack on a single player game tbh and have a pint...

Terr-ah. 

Image result for john paul ii goodbye

(Piov already took Benedict XVI!!!!!!)

HerzJesu_mit_Droste_zu_Vischering_und_MMA.jpg?width=288&height=406

oh i will miss you

You are a great guy smelly, keep in touch on Discord, and I will keep you in my prayers. 

You’ve always been an absolute delight and I wish you the best in life. I’m very glad I got to know you. God bless, my friend.

I always loved your posts smelly, you were always one of the great Canonist writers to me. Hope you find peace out there.