[Complete]Seeking teacher in medical herbs

AZJaguar

*Posters placed in several large cities*

My name is Flower,

I am wishing to learn about herbs and the use of them in medicine. I am willing to pay to be trained in the creation of medical salves and the likes using nature. I have knowledge of where several herbs grow already and could supply them. If you can train me send a bird to me at Talons Grotto.

Matthias set a paper-weight down on his parchment, to keep it in place since he no longer had a right arm since he wrote with his left.

“I am Matthias Rutledge, I’ve been a practitioner of medicine for as long as I can remember. I can provide you with a few books, show you how to make salves and pastes, and provide you with a medical kit.”

“However, I’m too old of a man to make the journey to Talon’s Grotto, my leg brace would break down and leave me stranded in the forests. You may come to Curon under my permission, provided you wouldn’t cause trouble.”

She reads the letter and then sits to pen to paper her reply. “I am sorry to hear of your issues. I could make the trip there. And no worries, I hate violence. Just let me know when you can see me. Flower”

AZJaguar#2047 discord

Edited by AZJaguar

Trade Completed. Message a moderator if you believe this to be a mistake.