Chase the Turkey - November 2019

LotsOfMuffins

D3vBteXAO915MDZi0GIIii7j_7LgL4c-Y6qBDPoRbUIIKIIGTpsyh3OzZiqysJIvTjyY-meH-kUtHNkyIHDF7Ja_GfAXKQjZEmnfzokuzaCLyCX4NQLsPWuvynBegzdTuKBv_JhM

Welcome to the next event put on by the Community Team

-=+ Chase the Turkey! +=-

Calling all denizens of the land! A most urgent notice; there appears to have been a turkey sighted within the fields of Arcas!  Within its beak, it carries a rare token. So, we ask for your assistance - we need you to help us retrieve these tokens so they may be returned to the monks, their rightful owners.

Of course, the retrieval of such will not go without reward... 

This unique event allows you, the players, to fulfill their greatest dreams of hunting down a turkey for Thanksgiving!

IU6q0UsE69dL4x4y20Tzjgj7j7ImX7jxF1Y9D891uopg2wQzwtJ9EQEwmMtne7CD_N6yuhncecQ0ZHpshFaU3SrKoQgBdArSsLSzRXOQSyqdjQMwqUQ7z4l5OG5Q7F2i7pHHvW3_

How to Participate

Our Chase the Turkey event pans out across several days. Everyone in Arcas has the chance to indulge in the fun of retrieving the lost monk tokens from the turkey! This event does not have scheduled times, but instead, it will occur randomly throughout the month of November. The turkey chasing will eventually end on November 28th. 

The goal is to find the turkey, who will be hidden around Arcas. Players will have one hour to find the turkey, and if it isn’t found, there’ll be other dates as to when the turkey can be caught once more! A broadcast will be sent out informing players of when the turkey chase starts and ends, so be on the lookout!

cpaWAwXYgkn0GLpV4W1iIk6-JkdLENuSwgZy8TrQVWh5Ny5I02Oudtw3cxi91w1YiKr_uwjnct3MTbDH7EiMsgbA6yuxaGsOkg4iV_h2xdc7Md5TV7xcAeVIQtJdHa_fsuTrmiK4

IU6q0UsE69dL4x4y20Tzjgj7j7ImX7jxF1Y9D891uopg2wQzwtJ9EQEwmMtne7CD_N6yuhncecQ0ZHpshFaU3SrKoQgBdArSsLSzRXOQSyqdjQMwqUQ7z4l5OG5Q7F2i7pHHvW3_

Rules

Just a few basic rules for this lovely event. Please make sure you follow them, else unfortunately you may be disqualified!

• You must down (not kill) the turkey. Pick them up right after so you can receive your token!

• You may only receive one token per day. 

• You may only down the turkey once per day.

• The tokens may be exchanged on the 28th for unique prizes. 

• Staff members may participate so long as they don’t cheat. 

zaUhgTBe3X1jJTHrVnQ-HTzj6Yh1y_v_UVUsFQM6MmoAYqVHQA4LVSncUmpOB50ztO5tRx-kdd6vq-NCnaTH1kW_m7owYDbV1Kcogqf7F6Sxohybs2b1NumK4uRV2IkUKkTEkGuo

Special thanks to the Community Events Team for working on this project!

Credit to @puffyduck, @clonky, @armajesty, @Tigergiri, and @Jenny_Bobbs for writing this post. 

Credit to @LotsOfMuffins for the revisions.

Sounds like fun!

This looks like fun. 

Chase the Turkey - October 2019 nice one, LotsOfMuffins

Just now, UgBrainHurty said:

Chase the Turkey - October 2019 nice one, LotsOfMuffins

lemme live i fixed it

2 minutes ago, Ducklingator said:

66cb2efaceddb1028647a7f3ac236951.png
duck duck goose? more like duck duck turkey 

This made me fall back to alchoholism.

Sounds like fun!

this is so easy to cheat :O