Who is Nick Fuentes?

Islamadon

So for the past few days my twitter feed has been getting spammed with these Groyper frog-posters or whatever they’re called and they’ve sworn allegiance to a kid named Nick Fuentes and now Ben Shapiro insulted him or something

After some research I didn’t find much on the guy and don’t understand why people like him, can someone help me? Why are these groypers saying he’s starting a movement? It can’t be a movement I’ve never heard of it until yesterday

Z.png

4 hours ago, Johnny_Fat said:

tl;dw

Don’t trust the media or what others have to say about him. Google up his name and watch his podcasts, form your own opinions. I looked up this video he did on Don Lemon and in it he basically calls him out for being racist for using blanket terms and goes on to show various examples, statistics, etc to show why using said blanket terms is bigoted. He also goes on to say he believes white and black people are equal and that we have to view everyone equally when making political decisions. If he were actually a racist neo nazi he wouldn’t be making those statements, this was a year ago though so you’d have to watch his more recent stuff.

@Johnny_Fat @drfate786
alongside the false info about veganism, ”when the world population hits 10 billion people and half of them are black, white europeans deserve to keep eating the same meat-filled diet we’ve been eating and the blacks/global south can eat crickets and mud for all i care because we white christian europeans industrialized the world and the jungle people didnt” 

Pretty off-topic but ok. I’ll give a non-biased description of Nick Fuentes. Nick Fuentes is more of an Alt-LITE guy, he says some really edgy **** sometimes though he isn’t a big fan of the more extreme alt-right guys. For the past two weeks or so he’s been advising people called ‘Groypers’ to go to speeches by mainstream conservatives and ask them questions in their Q and A speeches, he believes people like Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk to be ‘fake conservatives’

I play pokemon go everyday
I play pokemon go
I play pokemon go
When I wake up
I'm grabbing my phone
I wanna catch 'em all
I wanna play pokemon
All day long, all day long
I play pokemon go
I play pokemon go
(Dank quitar solo)
I play pokemon go
I play pokemon go!

kid grifter.

12 hours ago, ryno2 said:

@Johnny_Fat @drfate786
alongside the false info about veganism, ”when the world population hits 10 billion people and half of them are black, white europeans deserve to keep eating the same meat-filled diet we’ve been eating and the blacks/global south can eat crickets and mud for all i care because we white christian europeans industrialized the world and the jungle people didnt” 

Once again, watch his content. Personally, I think he’s an internet troll/political provoker like Milo given that he knows he could be wording his words more carefully and thus not be mistaken in what he says but says what he wants to say anyway. He’s not a politician he’s just a man stating his opinions in whatever way he wants and then having those opinions misinterpreted. 

16 hours ago, rukio said:

He’s just a cringe lord that idiots cheer on.

Yep, Milo 2.0, though that doesn’t mean everything he says should be disregarded.. Everyones opinions matter.

8 hours ago, drfate786 said:

Yep, Milo 2.0, though that doesn’t mean everything he says should be disregarded.. Everyones opinions matter.

very true