Sign in to follow this  
Dakirennis

Our Reply, Onyx Hearts

Valen vows to aid his distant brethren in their righteous struggle against dwarven tyranny. 

Skalpboila Da Skary spits aside, shaking his way and moving to the leadership of both sides to learn about the conflict. “Skahin stout leave us to lose, den they attack other spirit-worshippers. Hmpff.” 

Hey i've seen this one before... its a classic!

Gimli bags his piped with religious intent.

Vergil Goldhand reads the paper rather quickly and rips it in pieces in frustration. ”T’ose daft elves never learn. Do t’ey? T’inkin’ dey can live in OUR property wit’out payment like de rest o’ us?!” Vergil angrily stomps over to his brewery and slams the door with a bang. He opens his wooden chest in a similar manner and searches it, throwing objects through the room. ”I mey be ah brewer o’ drinks, but I will not stand fer dis. Dey eit’er stay and pay,...” Vergil then pulls out a dulled sword ”or dey leave.”

Edited by Astrophysical

A Letter of Sanctuary

Sent of the back of a Crow, Dak’ir would be the recipient of a letter bearing the Delevoye Clan Crest.

Dak’ir Des’nox,

It is with great sorrow that I greet you under these circumstances. The last I visited your vast caverns I sought a place to rebuild my clan, my family, after the loss of my haelun. I swore to you that the Delevoye Clan would offer it’s services to the Onyx Sanctum, and I am not a woman who takes back her words. Despite our disagreements, my clan’s hall is open to both you and our people in Asimu’lei. Should you seeks refuge, the Lunar Domain’s doors are open to both your clans and your citizens. 

While the Lunar Domain is not exactly what you wanted whilst forming the Onyx Sanctum, you will forever be welcome. Whether temporarily as you rebuild, or permanently. You and your faction have options; and I will not allow our kin to remain without a home.

May the Ancestors guide you,
  Luna Delevoye.

2 hours ago, Renz said:

A Letter of Sanctuary

Sent of the back of a Crow, Dak’ir would be the recipient of a letter bearing the Delevoye Clan Crest.

Dak’ir Des’nox,

It is with great sorrow that I greet you under these circumstances. The last I visited your vast caverns I sought a place to rebuild my clan, my family, after the loss of my haelun. I swore to you that the Delevoye Clan would offer it’s services to the Onyx Sanctum, and I am not a woman who takes back her words. Despite our disagreements, my clan’s hall is open to both you and our people in Asimu’lei. Should you seeks refuge, the Lunar Domain’s doors are open to both your clans and your citizens. 

While the Lunar Domain is not exactly what you wanted whilst forming the Onyx Sanctum, you will forever be welcome. Whether temporarily as you rebuild, or permanently. You and your faction have options; and I will not allow our kin to remain without a home.

May the Ancestors guide you,
  Luna Delevoye.

Reveal hidden contents

"I offer thanks to Clan Delevoye. On behalf of Clan Jusmia. But fear not we have covered every inch of Arcas. We have picked enough locations for us to move about with ease. I am sorry to inform you that the Lunar Domain is indeed not what we are looking for. We can not share the same halls with the drui, Xan, or magic ker that do nothing to learn of where their blood comes from. I wish the Lunar Domain to prosper as I always have. But we have already found our new home. We had expected to have to move due to the high elves attempt at a dark elven puppet state. And their desire to get us there. Fear not, we will thrive as the first who were blessed by Luara did. But I regret to hammer home the point of not tolerating magics that oppose the spirits and ancestors. Your concern is touching. We have been planning for this day since we stepped foot on Arcas. As our kin always have. I hope you find respite in your Lunar Domian. And I pray Luara keeps the greedy pale skins from wanting to rule your lands. 

May Luara guide your foot steps in her light. 

Daichia Jusmia"