The Death of a Vyronov [PK]

giambro

Isaak Vyronov was approaching the gates of the new city of Haense. He grasped upon the gates with his hands and called out to enter the city. No response. As moments go by, Isaak thought to himself, “I wonder if mother is around. I haven’t seen her in a while.” Isaak heard horses feet stomping on the dirtied road behind him and a man, the name of Flemius, charged him with a practice Lance. Isaak tried to roll out of the way as he was flustered and was not ready for an encounter at his own him. The Lance strikes him at the side of the head and knocked him out cold. Flemius slowly went down on the wooden bridge of Haense, shackled the unarmed man and lifted him up on his own horse to ride to the Fort of Rubern.

As the men arrived at the Fort of Rubern, Flemius carried the unconscious man over his shoulders and brought him into the Great Hall. The man sat Isaak up right and slapped him across the face to make his presence known. Isaak woke up and was in agony and pain from the lance that pierced against his head. Flemius seemed annoyed and agitated at the Haenseman. The first thing that came out of Flemius’s mouth, “So, Vyronov, I know who you are. You are going to die today for the cause of Brutus’s death. Though, Isaak didn’t partake in the action, he was a known nobility and very loved in the city of Haense. Isaak remembers Brutus as an Uncle figure to him as he remembers running in the streets with Winnie when they were children and believed they were unstoppable. Isaak was shocked of the news of Brutus’s death. Flemius explained that he would of sold Isaak for ransom but he other plans due to that fact that Haensemen killed his leader Brutus. That was death. As time went on, a man named Tankred entered the scene and wish nothing but death upon the poor man. Before Isaak was sentenced to death, he only had one wish: He wished for his body to be returned to his mother Primrose and his family. Flemius said that Brutus’s body wasn’t returned to them, in conclusion, they will not be giving him that favor. Isaak tried to manage to get out of the shackles but the shackles were made out of iron. Isaak explained that Prince Vladrick was an Uncle figure to him and wished to speak to him. No response. Flemius brought the poor man outside of the Great Hall and brought him to the Gallows to be hung.

Isaak looked around the men and women of Rubern with their facial expression were filled with anger and disgust. The young man tried to seek out his mentor and uncle figure Vladrick in the crowd and was no where to be found. Flemius tied the noose over Isaak’s head onto his jugular and made sure it was tight around his neck. Flemius exclaimed, “Vyronov, this is for the death of Brutus. Any last words?” The Vyronov had tears running his face and onto his neck. The young man yelled at the top of his lungs: “You will die, Flemius. A brutal death as Haense and the Empire will be victorious for the WARS to come. AVE HAENSE. AVE KING ANDRIK.” The loved young man of Haense looked up at the blue skies with a smile appearing on his face with tears continuing down his face. Flemius responded, “The seven hells with you, Vyronov,” as the man pulled down the lever. Isaak was gagged to death by the tightened rope and his neck was snapped.

Jan prays for Isaak after hearing of the letter that was sent to the crown. He prepares to speak with the Lord Palatine to discuss the retrieval of his cousin’s body.

Alaric would send a prayer to the father. Though they may have been of dissimilar religions, and ideal even he had heard of the respect this man had. “May this war end soon, too many good men die while the vile stay hidden behind them in their walls. May you find your peace, Isaak.”

((ooc)): cheers having the courage to pk, in war times dying in (good) rp and pking due to it really helps to build an interesting story.

Marjorie drew in a deep breath before she burst into tears. First her sister, Katharina, then her father, Lerald, then her brother, Karl, and now her young cousin Issak. She was finally beginning to lose hope in the world and its cruelty. All she had now were her husband, her daughter, and her soon-to-be-born son.

Primrose Kortrevich scans the letter, inhaling sharply as its contents fully dawn on her. The aging woman slowly sinks down into a seat, her eyes shifting from the parchment to the blank wall before her. “I’m proud of you, Isaak. You died for your king and your nation. I’ll miss you, but you finally will be able to meet your father.” A quiet sob escapes the mother as she stands, moving off to find the rest of her family. 

Ser Robert Vyronov reads the letter as he’d crunched it together.

“They will pay for the death of my dear cousin, Isaak. If I ever catch one of these men or find one in the woods while I’m hunting they will be nothing but a snack to my wolves.”

Edited by Legoboy7984

Henry Sarkozic overhears the about the murder, sitting on a beach somewhere distant with a coconut cocktail in his hand. He grew sorrowful at the news.

“First your papaj and now you. Rest easy young Vyronov.” 

Pondering his next move he went back to sipping away at his drink.

Harold Bell, however, remembers the young Vyronov child as the pesky little menace that ran around his tavern, constantly asking him for lessons in swordplay and the like. “If only I had taught the little bastard how to fight properly…” he muttered, returning to his duties at the V I N E Y A R D