Evonpire

A CALLING TO ALL RENAULTS 

A CALLING TO ALL RENAULTS 

-11th of  Horen’s Calling, 1742-

━━━

v1d26DP1pwzmRePY-3w2Pt__Ej_2FIM8pDv6rZ3yhahgukgc0ErIOZYc9QmW95VdfvjtUGJAg_yTmSLgmQaEbCN_xLvT8jZyz5wp9eBdnEbaoOXa_XSeKFmx0LWTa8jfE2bF6IiR

━━━

My sister, father and uncles. We've been separated for far too long, torn apart by our differences and the actions of a time passed. We've become apart, forgetting the meaning of family. It's time to change this, to put aside our conflict.

Father, Aleksandr you've been absent for almost my whole life. But you haven't been absent from your brothers' lives and have had effects on them. I ask for you to come and meet with them to reconcile with your siblings.

My uncles Issac and Lucian, I am aware that my father, Aleksandr Renault, has done ill to you. However you must understand, I am not my father and I am not like him. I intend to atone for his actions and hope that you would forgive me and my father.

Sister, Matilda my best friend throughout my life. While you have not dealt with the same problems as I have, you too have suffered and deserve to be speak and say your thoughts about family.

That’s why I invite all of us, as Renault, to meet and unite our family once again. To put aside the differences between us. To be united as the Dragonblooded house of Renault, to continue Ophelia's lineage as we should

You will know when it’s time to meet.

━━━

Signed Aleksandr Renault II

(( @SquakHawk @Rave_Cave_marb @cowmoonist @AnnaNicole20))

Edited by Evonpire

Matilda receives the letter, and smiled softly and said.

"I wish our family will come back together. We need to unite. If we don't now then we will probably never. Let's find the meaning of family again and hold it tight."

Edited by AnnaNicole20

5 hours ago, Evonpire said:

v1d26DP1pwzmRePY-3w2Pt__Ej_2FIM8pDv6rZ3yhahgukgc0ErIOZYc9QmW95VdfvjtUGJAg_yTmSLgmQaEbCN_xLvT8jZyz5wp9eBdnEbaoOXa_XSeKFmx0LWTa8jfE2bF6IiR

Dragonblooded house of Renault,

Seventian man Odoaker Drakaene frowns at the coat of arms that doesn’t follow tincture rules, and at the message down below.

“Yikes,” says he. “Double yikes. Doesn’t follow tincture rules and claims to be something they’re not.”

lN4EuNw.png

4 hours ago, edelos said:

Dragonblooded house of Renault,

Seventian man Odoaker Drakaene frowns at the coat of arms that doesn’t follow tincture rules, and at the message down below.

“Yikes,” says he. “Double yikes. Doesn’t follow tincture rules and claims to be something they’re not.”

lN4EuNw.png

A peasant man looks at the Seventian man, shaking his pitchfork since the man seemed to stand in the middle of the street, talking about random tinctures while looking at a random coat of arms, as well as using outlandish vocabulary such as 'yikes'. He grabbed his wooden cross nervously.

A tincture expert would stride and look at the coat of arms, frowning. "What on Earth...." He said while looking into the paper intently behind his round glasses, a hand grazing his bare head. "Very odd indeed!"

A chronicler of Horen approached, looking at the image of a coat of arms. She would grunt intently. "Isn't society patrilineal?" She said to Odoaker.

The peasant was inexplicably confused. "Tis almos' harvestin' season!"

@edelos

3 hours ago, MadOne said:

A peasant man looks at the Seventian man, shaking his pitchfork since the man seemed to stand in the middle of the street, talking about random tinctures while looking at a random coat of arms, as well as using outlandish vocabulary such as 'yikes'. He grabbed his wooden cross nervously.

A tincture expert would stride and look at the coat of arms, frowning. "What on Earth...." He said while looking into the paper intently behind his round glasses, a hand grazing his bare head. "Very odd indeed!"

A chronicler of Horen approached, looking at the image of a coat of arms. She would grunt intently. "Isn't society patrilineal?" She said to Odoaker.

The peasant was inexplicably confused. "Tis almos' harvestin' season!"

@edelos@edelos

"Typical haensemen, not doing their research. Renault was granted use of the term, under his Imperial Majesty Godfrey the second" Aleksandr would say "Shame no one does their research." 

@MadOne @edelos

37M6I0y.png

Edited by Evonpire