Narthoks Farewell

SaltAlt

Narthok, you have proven yourself both a good friend and a good advisor and we won’t soon forget your time on the server. Hopefully the admins will take your insight to heart. Never Forget ?

Narthok, id love to say I wont miss you dude, but im totally gonna be up in your dms. So im going to miss you leading Norland. You always made it fun for us and it was interesting to be a part of from Dreadlands to Nordengrad to now Morsgrad, its been a real trip. This map Godric really was a good character and it was fun watching you roast people rply. Anyways, love ya bud. Thanks for being a big man on the server. ?

Take it easy man, it's been real

Telling ppl now that if you celebrate somebody getting banned, you’ll receive a swift karate chop to the jugular. 

I’m watching you fellas.

EDIT: This reminds me a lot of my indefinite ‘blacklist’ (ban). Admins seriously need to ask themselves who they’re helping by banning Narthok. Busy (supposedly) idiots everywhere I look. 

Will miss you man.

Some of my best rp on the server has been with you, and it has been with Morsgrad in some shape or another.

Don’t be a stranger. 

I have not been on this server for long and to go even further my interactions with your character has been limited. But out of character I have seen few people care so much for a server that means so much to them. It is always a shame to see someone get kicked out of something they always put before their own self interests. Lord of the Craft is losing a valuable ambassador and will not be better off. 

-SB

346e33fce61ece1ce73c39c8bf665d3b.jpg

You were a really solid friend back in Axios, and I will never forget that.

o7

one of the few people of lotc that have had an influence on me and changed my perspective on things and i wish you the best

mod team got a lot to answer for.