Publius

Ruskan Strongman Seeking Work!

[!] Along the war torn roads of the Heartlands and Highlands lay posters – those who approached may assume it was to promote a circus act, lest they read what followed! [!]

Image result for poorly drawn circus strongman

Spoiler

”Lo and behold a depiction of my fair fit! Unhand yourself though if you enjoy it too much – lest you wish to enrich via indulgences through the mail, you would miss the point of my humble depiction; I seek employment!

Such trying times require men who enjoy a good trial – and I have duped many a judge and stand ready for another test with a slate still clean! Believe you me, I can haul coal, lumber, and ass better than any man around me, and I do not wear a sword on my hip as an ornament!

Send word to me, Dima Slasgravad, to the posting station due south of Avalain, should you wish to invest in a bright future. Godan bless, and all the rest!”

Edited by Publius

The young Duchess of Dorhay would write to the man on behalf of her father and house, bidding the man pay a visit to Helena at his earliest convenience!

((You have my discord 😄))

Reinhard would write a letter to Dima Slasgravad, handing it to his courier in hope that it reaches Dima.

“Hallo 

GOD BLESS you and your Ruskan soul. I hope this letter reaches you well.

On behalf of Lord Marshal Ser Wilheim Barclay of Freisburg, I invite you to an audience with him so that you can discuss your potential service in our renowned military,

if you find yourself interested of course.

Purpose and pay are guaranteed. 

Yours truly,

Herr Reinhard Konstanz Barclay-Markanz of Siegradz,

Deputy Constable of Haense “

((You have my Discord))

Ponce, a pigeon endowed with a plume of fluffy feathers, set off with a letter for Dima Slasgravad. It dropped a letter in the Ruskan’s presence. 

“Good sir, I would shake both your hands, but I only have one. It has been a while since I heard or seen the word ‘Godan’ or ‘Godani’ used. 

I’ll cut straight to the point, you seek employment, and Curon seeks employees. I would sure hope a capable man like you would be unafraid with our closeness to enemy lines in this stressful time of war. Your choice of employment would be yours. Whether helping us with our military or helping us collect materials for a few projects. Godani be with you, with whatever offer you choose.”

The letter would be signed at the bottom in cursive, Matthias Rutledge, Secretary of Curon’s Homeland.

18 minutes ago, Language said:

Ponce, a pigeon endowed with a plume of fluffy feathers, set off with a letter for Dima Slasgravad. It dropped a letter in the Ruskan’s presence. 

“Good sir, I would shake both your hands, but I only have one. It has been a while since I heard or seen the word ‘Godan’ or ‘Godani’ used. 

I’ll cut straight to the point, you seek employment, and Curon seeks employees. I would sure hope a capable man like you would be unafraid with our closeness to enemy lines in this stressful time of war. Your choice of employment would be yours. Whether helping us with our military or helping us collect materials for a few projects. Godani be with you, with whatever offer you choose.”

The letter would be signed at the bottom in cursive, Matthias Rutledge, Secretary of Curon’s Homeland.

[!] The pigeon is killed