Sign in to follow this  
Lionbileti

THE AMBUSH

THE AMBUSH

jnPHVTJWJ-epgfONiMSYTmz7pELzwl6TcVSWkmYjx6WbkTnGHoaCqKaYcJmQdfm_ImscE8tm44paGcjE-gPBLj556ryoWnLYcfezR0NuYwMRWtnxrbU5sAxykJL5w_jId7TIjVWC

News had quickly reached the realm of Morsgrad of a moment of ceremony that should take place within the walls of Helena, remaining as a place of solitude for all Canonist men to prayer before their defensive of Reza. The commanders of Morsgrad saw fit to let these canonist men have their moment of respite, but on their return? No such amnesty would be offered.

Waiting upon the plateau of old-Reza a force of Morsgradi were stationed, ready to pounce on any returning parties if it would come to that. It did not take much of a wait before fifteen Haeseni soldiers marched down the trodden back-path that led behind Haense. They had taken the safe route home, going behind Rubern rather than down the main path.

This time though, it would be to no avail - the Morsgradi jumped from their spot of hiding and clashed abruptly in to the unsuspecting Haeseni forces; it was not much of a match after that, they were quickly slain.

Less Haensemen to populate the defence of New-Reza, Hoorah.

Aelius would clean the blood off his blade

Edited by Vibeo

“Why did they make Morsgrad a fortification if they thought they could win this war?” comments a neo-Orenian proselyte sniveling.

“I don’t know why they continue to claim to be canonists yet ambush men returning home from mass, very odd.” said Boniface.

5 minutes ago, ReveredOwl said:

“I don’t know why they continue to claim to be canonists yet ambush men returning home from mass, very odd.” said Boniface.

“Morsgrad follows Red Faith, not canonism.” 

Just now, rukio said:

“Morsgrad follows Red Faith, not canonism.” 

“I refer to the men of Rubern or those who fight alongside Morsgrad who call themselves Canonists.” replied Boniface.

1 minute ago, ReveredOwl said:

“I refer to the men of Rubern or those who fight alongside Morsgrad who call themselves Canonists.” replied Boniface.

“Can they be Canonists if they didn’t attend mass and fight alongside pagans?” 

Tovelm would receive news that another piece of paper would be spread around the town. Knowing he couldn’t read he wouldn’t take one.

5 minutes ago, Arundlt said:

Tovelm would receive news that another piece of paper would be spread around the town. Knowing he couldn’t read he wouldn’t take one.

Alaric would describe the missives content through a brief sock puppet show to the man.

20 minutes ago, rukio said:

“Can they be Canonists if they didn’t attend mass and fight alongside pagans?” 

“No.” says dirty orenian peasant.

Lyemar Aureon rubs his hands over one another as he readies to send projectiles towards Haensemen with a trebuchet.

41 minutes ago, ReveredOwl said:

Edmund would snear at the comment of the Southron Priest “A man so quick to turn away the flock of God, no matter their allegiance, is a man quick to damn himself. I certainly hope this man does recall the moment in which the Haeseni turned their own swords against the Emperor and proclaimed themselves to be just, so that through their actions he might recognize his own folly”