Dili

The Rescue; The Fight

Augustus retrieves his arrows from the dead Haensetian officers and soldiers, as another victory comes under his belt. 

"Another victory for the AIS" Alexander would comment

Flemius smiles, and returns home to sit by the fire after a long fight!

(gf haense))

Ester shook her head as she heard the claims of Vladrick’s rescue. “How can one rescue a man who was not being held captive? They must think I am some sort of sorcerer, for I am clearly not strong enough to hold Vladrick alone.” She’d settle onto her couch as she crumpled the letter, tossing it into the fire. “They enter into my home, liberate a free man, attempt to end my life, and still claim to be the righteous ones. Shameful.”

Aedan watches in sadness as he arrived too late, helping his fallen comrades, shaking his fist dramatically towards the heavens.

(Gf gf)

37 minutes ago, Koanda said:

Ester shook her head as she heard the claims of Vladrick’s rescue. “How can one rescue a man who was not being held captive? They must think I am some sort of sorcerer, for I am clearly not strong enough to hold Vladrick alone.” She’d settle onto her couch as she crumpled the letter, tossing it into the fire. “They enter into my home, liberate a free man, attempt to end my life, and still claim to be the righteous ones. Shameful.”

“Then why were you having a hostage trade with us a saint's day prior? One between your husband and that bore of  a Merentel.”  Shouts the Morsgradian Footman in Pink to the skies.