[Complete]Corbish for sale!

FlemishSupremacy

A poster was spread around Arcas. 

It would read the following words:

“Caught sneaking around Rubern and quickly dispatched, this little Haenseman proves himself of the most stubborn stock. Although he has broken bones, he seems not to feel any pain at all!

Truly, a wonderful collection. 

The ransom price is set at 1000 minas, but higher bids may be offered if anyone else would possibly want him. Beware, he gets agitated at the thought of someone paying for his freedom!”

A picture would be included! 

b720e11ccffd3c0f20f09154d7feb9f9.png

”That pet store in Sutica sold rats for way cheaper,” mused a Waldenian knight of renown, known as Corwin Freiherr von Alstreim.

7 minutes ago, drfate786 said:

I thought posts about killing characters who aren’t going to pk are not allowed 

6 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

(( They aren’t? I’ll edit it real quick, my bad. Posted that to let everyone know that the trade is off. Edit: Also, tell me on discord or forum DM’s next time so we can keep the RP threads clean of OOC. Thanks!))

2 hours ago, UnBaed said:

((I mean. They did kill them irp. In the past you just had to ensure it was specified they werent pk'd, but considering one literally said it was ok hed had his head cut off before....pretty clean and dry pk there.))

Marlow would watch the men burn, face expressionless.

Trade Completed. Message a moderator if you believe this to be a mistake.