[Event] Slippery Business

Vermy

Slippery Business

1f70c088683746f6113db924f1f93a8b.jpg

Art done by DeivCalviz on Deviantart

Missives are spread around Arcas, nailed to boards, pillars and scattered on the ground in alleys. The missives seemed to be handwritten, possibly quite hard to read for some.

“Oie’v fekkin had it! Oie walk ta work evereh day and all uf a sudden oie fekkin slip on sum green goo nasteh slime.

Oie fall on me back uf me ‘ead, leavin me wit’ a buggar uf an ‘eadache. Oie return ta walkin back ta ‘ome onleh ta slip again ta next day!

Oie be done wit all t’is madness and Oie need someone ta c’eck w’ere t’is goo is cuming from.

Ta trail seems ta lead to ta edge uf ta swamp, near Druids. Ta ferst one ta found out w’at it es and get rid of ta origin will be handsomely rewarded”

(OOC)

Interested in doing the event? Leave an in character reply on this post and contact me on discord: Vermy#2334

(Preferably a group of less than 10 people, but anything is possible)

Daryll thinks the man needs to watch where his feet are. Slipping in goo is no pleasant thing. After such thought, He walks off to try and find where this slime trail actually is; It is simply out of nothing else to do.

[!] As the piece of paper would reach Beorn’s dirty palms he’d lower his rusty lumber axe into the soil as he’d read the letter “sloimeh?..” he’d repeat with a heavy frown while continuing to read the letter he’d make way towards his little abode to pin it on one of the wooden pillars for his kin to see. 

Tovelm would be informed by his fellow soldiers that another mission had been posted and he would grab some bodies to go and complete it.

Durin reads the paper, nodding at it while smiling he looks around the corner. “Oi! Eimar! Come look at tis! I believe we got anotta’un tae go look fer.

Maggie Cottonwood would smile wide, covered in the mud of the swamps. Still standing in front of the giant snail and the old man’s house, she’d admire her new Basilisk scale. “Et wus worth et” She’d mutter.