The Caretaker's Church

AlphaMoist

[!]Writings would be pinned in various settlements across Arcas

The Caretaker’s Church

M0lPlq1Jl25J6xQwjuEoghuntsOsmrtFW6e6iRi2BriR0N87LGuE7ehTpjgpF962oyKWD4NgpAbre4bv3LFY3RvcP8DbAHQdCoJHNBLX4WOrx3hN2Q347N4a9ksFuOx5oQ0e7f4j

To the denizens of Arcas, let it be known that you are not alone. No matter your strife, the quarrels you face day to day, there is someone watching: The Caretaker.

The Caretaker has been watching you all for quite some time, and she pities each and every one of you. She has decided to take action through me, her Prophet. She is a benevolent deity, and she is most forgiving and understanding. She seeks to help you all.

The Denizens of Arcas are bound by chains, slaves to powers who do not belong in such positions of rule. Kings, Lords, Mayors, Empyrions, all of them held above the common descendant on their thrones and councils, yet they are no different than you and I. They bind us by laws, whip and beat us when we do not grovel like dogs. A hypocrite is the King who favors the rich over the poor. A liar is the Lord who claims love and care over “his” people. A fool is the Mayor who believes he knows best for “his” township. Blasphemous is the Empyrion who thinks he is different from the rest.

Descrimination, rejection, racism, sexism, purism: they plague the kingdoms and cities of Arcas like a maddening disease, and The Caretaker weeps for her lost and misguided children who are forced to live with such injustices. No man is better than the other, no man can claim ownership over another, no man can be described as perfect.

The Caretaker seeks to free you from your binds, shatter the shackles that drag you down. Individually, we are merely ants on the ground. Together, we are an army that no King nor God can strike down. I, Salvare, The Caretaker’s Prophet, seek to spread Her word and be the driving force that brings us together. No person or creature is unworthy of her love. Human, Elf, Orc, Kha, Man, Woman, Child, Mage, Soldier, Everyone is welcome into her arms. 

If you have been hurt by those who claim themselves better than you, if you have been spat on, abused, defiled by those who claim themselves more powerful than you, or if you merely seek the company of someone who will listen, then I encourage you to find and seek me out. I will be traveling from town to town, seeking to spread Her word. Worship is not required, however any who wishes may join me on my journey. 

Sic Semper Tyrannis

jKcs1B0.png

tl6KufK.jpgA Mali'ker picks up some parchment. Moving to the shore. To crumple the paper. Tossing it to the high sea. "Luara have mercy, this sounds like a cult."

Edited by Funky-Forum-Alt

A pale man shook his head, noting both the futility and utter stagnation of the man’s beliefs.

What next?” his mind asked “Equality for women? To refrain from eating meat? Democracy? These are the cravings of fools.” 

*hears meme soviet song in the distance slowly growing nearer. * "the **** is that?" 

On 11/21/2019 at 11:27 PM, Funky-Forum-Alt said:

Tanaes Smov, stares at the paper a moment. Giving a shrug, she slips out of the small apartment in Asimu'lei. To take pilgrimage across Arcas

Maya shrugs with Tanaes "this thing sounds really spooky" 

A child’s eyes flitted to the paper as she limped through the woods, clutching a gash on her shoulder. 

“The Caretaker?” she murmured, and tore it down, using the back to sloppily write to the maker of such poster and sent it off...

pale cloaked figure leans against a wall in a dark alley, he adjusts his amethyst encrusted circlet before speaking, “Hmm, this is very interesting...” he’d pause for a moment “It appears someone has beat me to it”.