Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vermy

[Event] Something's Fishy

Recommended Posts

Something’s Fishy

 

Jan_van_Kessel_(I)_-_Harbour_Scene_with_Fish_-_WGA12137.jpg

Art done by Jan van Kessel

 

 


 

A rather unpleasant smell, easily recognisable as that of burned fish wafts through the small village of Brandybrook.

The pungent odour slowly spreads land-inwards and finds its way through the open windows and doors belonging to Halflings unfortunate enough to have left them open.

Clothes drying outside now tainted with this same scent together with those currently outdoors with them...

 


 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14rnzZewWF8

 

 

 

If someone were to inspect where the smell originated from they would be quickly greeted by large group of dead fish stranded on the Brandybrook shores.

There would be no bite marks present, yet only a burning smell reminiscent of burned fish would make one only speculate how these unfortunate fish met their end..

 

 

 

 

 

 

(OOC)

 

Feel free to comment on this thread.

First of December at 15:00 – EST

Brandybrook

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feanor Kaeronin would walk though the halfling village of brandybrook and smell the sent of burned fish “What in Malin’s name is that smell” he says looking around, after he finds the group of dead fish he would stand by the shore, seemingly confused “whatever caused this must be remedied” he shakes his head before making his way out off the village back home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pervinca Driftwood sniffs the air ”Hrm... smells fisheh!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor Rosie could only sense the smell so she thought best to stay away for a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pinching her nose, Lilar searches for the source of the odour, soon finding herself staring at a pile of burning fish... "Huh... I wonder what caused this?" A smirk appears on the young girls face, as she prepares herself for an adventure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sheriff decides to ignore the fish, as she’s nowhere NEAR fearless enough to brave THAT smell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sx20master said:

The sheriff decides to ignore the fish, as she’s nowhere NEAR fearless enough to brave THAT smell.

“sheriff, LOOK...FISH!” Maya exclaimed to  the careless sheriff, pointing a finger where the terrible stench came from.

 

(

)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celia Avilum glanced around in confusion as she approached the city on boat, her hair waving like a banner in the wind behind her as she docked. 

”Eugh... Disgusting, who leaves their city like this?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Goblinberg said:

“sheriff, LOOK...FISH!” Maya exclaimed to  the careless sheriff, pointing a finger where the terrible stench came from.

“Looks loike a pro’lem fer some’un wi’ two hands!” Anne responds, then pausing. ”MIIIICAAAAAAHHHH!”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elric Reed, after hearing rumors of mountains of fish all ready for the taking, smiles, preparing himself for some day old sashimi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sx20master said:

“Looks loike a pro’lem fer some’un wi’ two hands!” Anne responds, then pausing. ”MIIIICAAAAAAHHHH!”

Fast asleep in his burrow after a night of heavy drinking, Micah doesn’t hear the call of his Sheriff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was sat in the Boo Boo Burrow of Brandybrook as he tended to the burns of various people, the wooden halfling man letting out a sigh "Kin'a wished the Eel coul've made 't out O' 'ere alive though, poor thin' was alreadeh scared 'n afraid from the bigger fish huntin' it."

 

((Top notch event, Had a blast!!! <3))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deek Driftwood is also saddened by the loss of the giant creature. He can only feel the wind on his face as he sighs. He offers a prayer to Arugula, dreading what else may come from the depths

 

((Good event! Look forward to more))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...