Rediscovering ልዪርልዕጎል

D4NNA

Spoiler

vMckpHc.png

[!] Before you, a picture was drawn upon on a scroll, a fine and lenient framing would complement the ancient scenery, which invited the beholder to what the artist depicts Arcadia as.

Upon the back of the drawing a letter was attached...

ልዪርልዕጎል ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ????????? ????????????? ???? ??????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?? ?????, ??? ??????? ??????? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ??????, ???? ?????? ??? ??????????? ???????? ???? ????? ????. ??? ???? ?? ????? ????? ??? ??????? ?????????? ??? ???? ????? ??. ???, ????? ?????????? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??????? ?? ? ????? ???? ??? ???? ?????????. ?? ???????? ?? ???? ????????? ??????, ????????? ??? ??? ???????? ?????? ?? ????, ???? ???? ?? ?????????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ????, ?? ??? ??????????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ???????. ????????? ?????????? ???? ???? ??? ?????????? ?? ??? ???????? ????????? ?? ??????, ???? ???? ??????????? ?? ???????? ??? & ???, ??????? ??? ???????? ???? ??? ???? ????, ?? ?????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ????. ???? ???? ? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ????? ??????????, ?? ?????????? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?????????? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???????? ??? ?????????.

??????? 1703
ԹՐƙԾՏ

3XNoEzNrDRXcK1pC4GlOCbrOueYgGqZCWEC_Tz4pkjKzzCDfnncoHLQR3ErSQ6goOHQP2CROmzIjDAl_FRw3_7uX_r3tmUz61YjAoEudW-qX5SULiJ4Kr8xeKt19znPUx7yIsNs

[OOC-Info]
This is the final part of the naval eventline that I’ve run on Arkas, which means giving back to the you guys. Every player that participated, has a crew or is interested in other naval related activities, is invited to join the ocean-hub (Ancient Sea Ruin). One can think of it as a sort of event-charter, where there will be objectives, specialized bounties, and lore to discover and be written, all while having the freedom to do so on your own. As mentioned, the only requirement is involvement in the naval storyline, which will net you a spot to ‘freely’ decorate and live with your persona in the event-charter, while also staying at a close pulse with the storyline itself. I invite you to do DIY Events or make this your new favourite fishing spot...
For further information message me on the Forums, Discord or your leave your Nickname & Persona’s Name in the thread (perhaps with a nice roleplay text to accompany it)

A ker let out a whistle, soon went to getting his small amount of items together. It was time for a new life.

A young Mali’thill, Celia Avilum, glanced at the drawing in wonder. Flipping the parchment over, she read and absorbed the information of the text and let out an excited squeal. ”A chance to discover an old city? I must know more!”

(OOC: My username is TreeSmoothie, and my char’s name is Celia Avilum. This event sounds super cool, so I’m hoping to tag along and join! If it’s anything like the mermaid event you hosted in the Grotto, this’ll be awesome.)