[World Lore] Water

Sorcerio

Water

PiSc5OmjyfBcNVBPhaUNflOBoz-nzxng4d8YD2Pq845ZOj4bwrENGvlP3b2KckN6bPiNxWFWVd2LvO4uS27apAXrt_qFpaQ8A4TVqSbkvOWnYjQMlvzUzaCfXFmlWLgsqSpm_Ab3

Overview 

Water, one of the most important substances in existence. It is necessary for life as well as many other functions which we experience in our world today. Many people take water for granted, seeing it as just another simple part of their every day life. But woe to them should water have never existed, for neither would they exist. Thats why the creator probably made water, so that we would exist. If he didn’t – well then, we wouldn’t be alive.

Properties of Water

Water holds many various properties, allowing it to be used for a large variety of things and also giving it a plethora of different possibilities. As stated prior, it is necessary for life to exist due to its use as an excellent solvent, bringing nutrients from one place to another across various temperatures. Water also is also necessary for plant life and animals to exist, providing descendants with food and resources that they could not have otherwise.

Spoiler

Properties:

• Water is cohesive, meaning that water particles sticks together rather than simply dispersing.
  • Water is adhesive, meaning that water can stick to other surfaces.
  • Water evaporates at 212°F and freezes at 32°F.
  • Water has surface tension.
  • The average descendant can go about three days without drinking water before dying.
  • Should water contact something, it will become wet. Water also is wet.
  • Water puts out fire.

Mechanics:

• Water can fit into practically any space or container as long as the volume doesn’t exceed the container/space.
  • A typical person cannot breathe in water unless their biology allows them to do so.

Power of Water

While a single drop may seem relatively harmless and useless, a great wave of water is enough to topple a building. A strong enough blast of water is enough to push a person down from the force, equivalent to that of a horse running towards you at top speeds.

Uses of Water

Primarily, water is used for drinking so that way a descendant doesn’t become a raisin because they didn’t hydrate themselves enough. However, there are many other uses for water that people often overlook. One such an example is hydropower, using water to power or push an object in order to achieve a certain function. An example of this might be a mill.

Spoiler

OOC Explanation

Like I stated prior, water is a very important part of life in the world, and LOTC is no exception. However, former water lore lacked clarification and my rewrite has aimed to correct that. Luckily for you all, this is a huge ******* joke so don’t worry, I’m not actually going to write lore for water – or am I?

Credit

pundimonium – author

If they deny this that means water doesn’t exist

19 minutes ago, Safryie said:

If they deny this that means water doesn’t exist

Sorry.... but who says it existed in the first place..?

Soon I’ll do an addition which gives water a pH of 8 instead of 7. Just be on the lookout!

-1 we don’t need it

we don’t need it

we don’t need it

you dont appear to have given any origin for this new creature you’re adding

sloppy work try again