A Long Few Years

Silverstatik

you did good and deserve the break. sorry for giving you such a hard time, but i thank you for the good moments of cooperation we had towards the end at least!

We didn’t always agree on things, and near the end, we clashed over conflict.

But you were always the one I rooted for at every turn, Silver. I always had faith in you.

Sorry for making your last bit of your tenure a headache.

You’re a good man, Silver. You deserve your break. 

sucks ass that the rest of the team was so useless good lord. You took on a herculean task and put forth your best effort. You were genuinely willing to atleast try and resolve problems and communicate. That’s more than I can ask of most. Thanks for your work, see you around bro. 

got my own opinions on how well i think you did as a GM (surprise surprise) but it’s the thought that counts ig, u did try ur hardest but the task isn’t a one-man job.

hope you have a good x months off – enjoy yourself!

You hate my guts but you were an alright guy in the end. Disagree strongly with things you said to me but will always wish you the best. Take care Silver, hope everything works out for you.

you were a good man and like some others said put up with a lot compared to the rest of the team, enjoy your time off or leave, be well now that youre free, pls stop erping *****joke*******)) with my daughter

One of the few guys I could actively rely on on the team. Have a good one silver. Good luck.

this server chews people up and spits them out

So long, farewell.. I’ll miss you silver!

You’ve been one of the great moderators I’ve encountered during my time on lotc, since Atlas. I hope you’ll be fine and I’d like to thank you for your service!
Hail, friend.

I’m glad that I came back to the server in time to meet you, and even get to know you at least a bit. Be well, and farewell my dude.