A Long Few Years

Silverstatik

Another good fuckin man gone, what a shame. Was a pleasure working with you Silver and a better time knowing you, thanks for being awesome.

I have already said my goodbyes. But here have the full story. I didn’t really know you I had only heard of you and had a few conversations with you when I was just community team. When I switched over to moderation. I don’t know what happened I felt we just clicked. Whether it was one of us in a voice call discussing over conflicts or my awful laughter as I listened to your roomate yell. You always put your best foot forward when you could whether it was being loud and repeating. (Which drive me up the walls. It’s a pet peeve of mine I hate people repeating themselves.) but you have it your all for whatever was threw at you. I have become rather close with you and I’m sad to see you go. But that doesn’t mean I won’t stay in contact every once in awhile. I’m annoying being and I shall use that to my advantage. Hope to see you again! Don’t be a stranger