[Event] Slippery Business II

Vermy

Slippery Business II

92a22a970fbd4004a83db9b6846f8a07.jpg

Art done by Alex Pushkarev on Artstation

A small sealed letter reaches the hands of Eerika Cottonwood as she stands gazing in the green fields of Hefrumm.

The letter would have been sealed with what seems be to a green slimy and sticky goo, occasionally dripping some and hitting the ground as she read.

[X]

Dear Eerika,

You remember me right?

The old man you helped out last year?

Remember when you fed me ole snail those strange roots?

Well I might need your help again, I am stuck here in this really weird forest, it almost feels as if the place is haunted.

If you help me out once again I’ll be sure to feed y’all some of my soup this time, It’s already on the fire!

Just follow the ole goo trail once you hit the haunted forest and you’ll find me and Reginald.

Kind Regards,

Old Benny

[OOC]

This is the continuation regarding the Slippery Business small-scale eventline

30th of November, 15:00 – EST 

https://imgur.com/a/YwZuNMl

https://imgur.com/a/rx9Kwnk

Having heard the news, Magnolia Cottonwood is ecstatic to see Old Benny and Reginald again. She’d leave her quaint home in the village of Hefrumm, spear in hand, ready to tell the others from the party that once helped the two.

Having read the paper, Tovelm would gather a small troop of men and head out

Somehow discovering the news, Lilar begins to wonder if she would be welcome, as she was not present on their past adventure. Despite this, she heads out of her small Apartment in Haelun’or in search of supplies, and a friend to bring along.

(Hello! Please alert me if I am not welcome to this event! This is the first event I have signed up to so if possible please alert me of the details, and if I am welcome to attend! My discord is Bubble#6501).

•  
Edited by Bubblegum

Reading, Durin grabs his sword and bow, “T’ere best naught be no serpents t’is time round.” He says with a mumble. “Alright Lads,” he says turning to the clan, “Ye all know teh drill, ye be welcome tae come along wit me.” 

Edited by BlakeT4H