[✗] [Alchemy] Larihei's Wrath and Larihei's Fury

Sorcerio

it’s as much of a “instakill” as having ur head lobbed off, it plays a big part into high elf society and their playerbase and its only problem was abuse by other players trying to bottle it for the sole purpose of getting the lore shelved so the high elves cannot have it.

I think it’s silly. Personally, I think the current status of using molten gold and just calling it acid is fine. i don’t see a need for a lore piece. With molten gold you’ve all your problems stated in this lorepiece and to come from this lorepiece solved. It makes no difference and is just a shield against anti-fun players who don’t like when other people have their own toys.

Just get rid of this. Stick with the status quo where there isn’t bickering. If we’re going with Acid as a real life comparison, acid does not corrode and just annihilate flesh like some **** from a game. Not even strong acids. They leave intense and incredible burns even after brief or rather lengthy exposure, before they begin breaking you down I guess. The person would likely succumb to wounds rather than being engulfed in acid.

But drawing LOTC lore from real life science is stupid, it’s fantasy. Even then, the fact that a “don’t bottle this ****” rule was ignored and a full shelving was taken, just for with molten gold. There isn’t need for this. It’s already got two pages of bickering in a day, and months of molten gold has caused none.