define power gameing:  be strong unbeat and the strong over playerers

Character Name: de
Character Race: austrila
Character Gender: male
Character Age: 12
Physical Description: is am tall, brnown hair, blue is, cat
Personality Traits/Quirks:  brvae, has arknofhjobia, and cats to
Roleplay Scenario: 

You’ve just stepped off of the boat in the port of a massive and fortified city. Before you lies a sprawling bazaar, with numerous shops, stalls, and seated traders selling wares to folk of all walks of life. Just as you’re about to continue walking onwards, into the market, you’re approached by a well-dressed gentleman who looks upon you with a big smile. “Welcome!” He began. “What brings you to this lovely city? Adventure? Wealth? Or some grand aspirations to elevate your place in society?”
How do you respond?

”magic and kind” he sayd and walkes pass “i lead a city i am king there did you know”  he is explans ? hope u like
Screenshot of Skin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0982d4f57fb0ee3b1ac34c2471957df9.png

?
9029ba96e423294f2025500560542197-png.jpg
please except me

Your application has been:

Rn9opsW.png
On behalf of the server and Community Team members, I’d like to welcome you to LOTC! As soon as this is posted, you should be whitelisted onto the server. Contact me or make an /creq if there’s any issues with whitelisting or similar.

Feel free to browse the Wiki, and you can also join our New Player Discord, which is a wonderful place where you can ask questions to our various staff teams, meet other server players, and learn about new roleplay opportunities for all character races! The new player discord is a great help in getting you situated into our server, Ask me on discord for a invite (Evonpire#0044) or the one in the message above. Check out our New Player Guide!

I hope you enjoy your time on the server, and if you ever have any questions or need help please feel free to contact me here on the forums, through my discord (Evonpire#0044), or by /msg (Evonpire) in-game. Feel free to also contact me on discord (Evonpire#0044) if you need any sort of starter help.

:^)
Edited by Evonpire

3 minutes ago, Evonpire said:

Your application has been:

Rn9opsW.png
On behalf of the server and Community Team members, I’d like to welcome you to LOTC! As soon as this is posted, you should be whitelisted onto the server. Contact me or make an /creq if there’s any issues with whitelisting or similar.

Feel free to browse the Wiki, and you can also join our New Player Discord, which is a wonderful place where you can ask questions to our various staff teams, meet other server players, and learn about new roleplay opportunities for all character races! The new player discord is a great help in getting you situated into our server, Ask me on discord for a invite (Evonpire#0044) or the one in the message above. Check out our New Player Guide!

I hope you enjoy your time on the server, and if you ever have any questions or need help please feel free to contact me here on the forums, through my discord (Evonpire#0044), or by /msg (Evonpire) in-game. Feel free to also contact me on discord (Evonpire#0044) if you need any sort of starter help.

:^)

thank you man am excited to play!

Changed Status to Accepted

Edited by Evonpire

Hey there! At this time your application has been placed on,

SPF-lJmnrDPP5cyeBJc3TE_G_PRN83GQKReCpVlBXc0-2661zSe8oneUwtivH5lGpQn7q0zr3c6jiKaIwicfnXe8LKAku0H4zbaRXmDRjJP1KFUoe5H6JIv3-nSQTNxGMOjAkWRi

For reasons such as:

Ø Being Unwillingly

Your application was good, however there are just a few issues that need editing. You have 24 hours to make the changes. Please message me here on the forums, or through my discord (Meteor Dragon#8579) once you’ve made the changes, and I’ll take another look at your application. Don’t hesitate to ask me something!

The Wiki has lots of important lore information, please refer to this when making changes. You can also join our New Player Discord – Where you can ask questions to our Community team, and meet other server players.

You can contact me here on the forums, through my discord (Meteor Dragon#8579) or by /tell (MeteorDragon9000) in-game for any questions or concerns.

Good Luck!