Sign in to follow this  
Zaerie

TO MY HOMELAND

"Poisoned words of an Orenian puppet, you are no true Ruberni, wench," states a disgusted Godemir.

Perhaps once the Prince of Rubern, Marius, becomes of age and gains control of Rubern he may fix his regents' terrible decisions. Though a strong statement from the very young Princess indeed. All we can do is pray and hope that GOD’s will shall be with us the next saints day.

Edited by Legoboy7984

Tovelm would sigh “Does this “Princess” who stands within her stone walls think that her soldiers do not do the same? That the same atrocities that she states does not happen to those of the AIS? Shameful.” 

Edited by Arundlt

“It is good that the men of Oren are not barbaric enough to return the gesture to the children of parents in the AIS.” An elderly man replied to the winds, rubbing back his damp face at the news of the missive. “The children rest in the Seven Skies, prancing with many other innocents among plush fields... and their murderers will have no comfort in the Seven Skies, but will only find suffering upon suffering after they die.”

“I’m supposed to be neutral, but it is hard not to be neutral when the other side slaughters CHILDREN. If I were a barbaric man, I would have tossed their expectant mothers into their frozen lake. So be it, that if any AIS man steps into my homeland, I shall treat them how I treat others who harm children. Only to the mothers and children of the AIS, to whom I show mercy.”

1 minute ago, Arundlt said:

Tovelm would sigh, does this “Princess” who stands within her stone walls think that her soldiers do not do the same? That the same atrocities that she states does not happen to those of the AIS? Shameful 

“We kill soldiers, not children.” Says an Imperial 

7 minutes ago, Wolfdwg said:

"Poisoned words of an Orenian puppet, you are no true Ruberni, wench." Would state a disgusted Godemir.

“And you kill children!” A rare tone and expression escapes Edyth, one of sheer disgust and hatred. “Innocent children who have done NOTHING to you. Even your High Keeper finds disgust in these actions. If you believe the slaughter of children is ever excusable, perhaps you’re the poisoned one.” 

Edited by rukio

Alexandria smiles from above.

Within the public Haeseni gardens, Maya Alimar settled herself on the only bench there with her eyes glazing over the direct spot where she, Andrik, and Alexandria had been planning their recreation of the Prikaz in the snow only days before. As she closed her eyes and rested the missive down beside her, she could still see the lifeless young princess – only nine – whose body had just been recovered. 

The last she saw of Alex was when she ventured out of the gardens to gather more snow for their fort. A child simply going about childish things – and she was slaughtered. This is why we fight, she murmured to herself as she prayed for Alexandria’s easy ascending to the seven skies to be with her mother, despite it being far too soon.

Edited by Eryane

“Not a single child has been harmed by Ruberni men, at least not under my watch. I ensured the Imperial Princess was not harmed, and I ensured the Prince of Kaedrin was not harmed either when captured, even had some decent chatter with him. I’d say he seemed like a decent lad.” Marius Stiboricz shook his head. “Like mother like daughter I suppose.”

1 minute ago, Anderssn said:

“Not a single child has been harmed by Ruberni men, at least not under my watch. I ensured the Imperial Princess was not harmed, and I ensured the Prince of Kaedrin was not harmed either when captured, even had some decent chatter with him. I’d say he seemed like a decent lad.” Marius Stiboricz shook his head. “Like mother like daughter I suppose.”

The Princess was brutally killed in Rubern by your own men along with the barbarians you fight for and with. Killing soldiers is one thing but killing children is disgusting.

“A diamond she has become.” Ester would comment as she read over her daughters words, a gentle smile forming on her lips for the first in what felt like years. “God has truly blessed me with you, Aleks. I only pray that your brother learns from your wisdom.”

Edited by Koanda

“Why must our young be subject to such violence? Is there no mercy for those who cannot fight back? How does one justify the murder of a young girl?”

@Ivorey

Milena Ekaterina ushers her daughter into her embrace, affectionately bussing her forehead. Together, they’d revel in the pure light of the Seven Skies.

“Too soon, my dove.. too soon you were ripped from the world by such frivolity and war. Now come, let us read the letters we wrote not too long ago.”