Secret Krugmas - 2019

LotsOfMuffins

w58veI6GI5itF2iMOGlTxE2cUPQr5lsMg_BDzD7Z

Welcome to the next event put on by the Community Team

_6SRhQ56me-p1wWiHPKc9pn9I83SiYwIJ8BAHnPR

The citizens throughout Arcas are coming together to celebrate Krugmas! With this special holiday comes an annual tradition - the act of gift-giving. For those who enjoy spreading joy and bringing festive spirit to your fellow inhabitants of Arcas, we encourage your participation! See what’s in store for you this holiday season with our Secret Krugmas gift exchange. A perfect way to immerse yourself in the community and make new friends! And don’t forget, this is a secret so you can’t tell people who you’ll be partnered with!

R83KOjefxuOdWPVntsP-AgNUW-3jLgANAJwmDaI6

How to Participate

We ask that you follow through with your participation, that way everyone can receive a gift! It’s quite simple to join in, all you need to do is fill out the following forum in the comment section of our post. If you have any questions feel free to private message any of the following people: Armajesty, KaleyKitty, MeteorTurkey, Jenny_Bobbs, puffables or TwistedFries. Please be sure to have your registration for the event done by 12-8, which is one week from now. All gifts will be due on the 24th of December! 

Participation Form  

IGN (MC Username):

Discord:
Dislikes:

Once we have received names we will begin to match people who share interests so that it is easier for you to select a gift you would like to give. You will receive a private message over discord, notifying you of who your partner is. (Reminder: This is a secret event, so make sure not to tell anyone!). 

What Kind of Gift Can I Give?

Some ideas for gifts could include; jewelry, weapons, monk ornaments, books, food/sweets, candles, crystals/rocks, teddy bears, and coal. We’re also offering to make you an item upon request, however, these items cannot be lore-approved, and they must be simple or for aesthetic purposes. 

ylu0YsWa8K5CDZ10ScXS3UZFmz48wXuMEjfjeOuZ

Special thanks to the Community Events Team for working on this project!

IGN (MC Username): ThatFunkyBunch

Discord: ThatFunkyBunch#2229
Likes: Food, good writing, neat things, books, trinkets, oddities and bobbles. 

Dislikes: Spiders, prunes, pine trees, that one dude from third grade that made fun of me for throwing up one day. **** that dude. 

Edited by ThatFunkyBunch

IGN (MC Username): Demented_Delila

Discord: Delila#0510
Likes: Art, Good Books, Trinkets, Toys, Clothing, Hunting Trophies (Hearts and Horns, in particular

Dislikes: Random Junk, Re-gifted Items, Drama

IGN (MC Username): RhythmrhymE

Discord: RhythmrhymE#7874

Dislikes: Drama, Stupid Stuff, Spiders, etc.

IGN: Pyrias
Discord: Lyressi0887#7897
Likes: Cute stuff, animals, building, plants, cats, pastries, tea blends, medical ointments, curious/odd trinkets (useless but neat)
Dislikes: Unoriginal novelty gifts, gross things, inconsiderate thoughts

Participation Form  

IGN (MC Username): npooS

Discord: EdzIzMyDaddy#8443

Dislikes: females

Spoiler

Image result for chad real life pic"

IGN (MC Username): CrystalClearView

Discord: CrystalClearView#4410

Dislikes: Sweets, people, politics

IGN (MC Username): TreeSmoothie

Discord: TreeSmoothie#9844
Likes: long walks on the beach, nice guys, stable relationships Long books (20+ pages- I really like reading :’), Ferrum or Slayersteel swords, Runed items, Cool glowy items, Monk ornaments (I’m not sure if it means what I think it means)

Dislikes: Short books, Food items, Random blocks/unnamed items (i.e. you give me a regular minecraft poppy. Sweet and nice, but not exactly what I’m looking for), Medical items, Things that’re supposed to be placed (i.e. a painting with a description, a cutlery wrack, etc.)

37 minutes ago, Language said:

Can I give them $5 paypal?

In-game gifts only

IGN: Qizu

Discord: Logan#8894

Likes: Rp weapons (polearms or bows), pets, cool relics, nifty gadgets and stuff, cool rp items in general, art, more art, and cool stories.

Dislikes: Medical items, food stuff, trashy things 

IGN (MC Username): IronPen
Discord: Tsim#1832
Likes: Trinkets, cogs, puzzles, mystery, books, MAGIC books :0, Magic, cool weapons, etc.

Dislikes: Single use items (stuff like food, etc.), trash, and of course, spiders.

IGN (MC Username): ferdaboys68

Discord: alex#1562

Dislikes: rp items

IGN (MC Username): Starfelt

Discord: Starfelt#2929

Dislikes: Food, Toys, Useless items, Pvp Gear