Battle of the Arts - December

LotsOfMuffins

ryKfVcaxVzHlBIS6WlQ-IipT0Kk6USxtv86zCMhY

SX_766KpWJ1VxxYFMK5mz2utqTNC3NNoteKoOarH

Greetings wonderful people of LotC!

The Community Team is pleased to announce a start to the fifth Battle of the Arts competition! As the title suggests, this is a competition where you -- our creative community members -- can enter your creations to earn prizes each month. The categories include Artwork, Creative Writing/Poetry, Music, Skinning, Video, and Building. A winner will be selected by the Community Staff from each of the categories, making a total of 6 winners. We hope those who participate have fun in the event! The Community Team will be voting on the winners excluding themselves if they participate. Currently, this is a bi-monthly event, this month featuring a Festive Holiday theme for December. 

- Theme - 

The Battle of The Arts for December will feature a Festive Holiday theme. This theme should hopefully release your creative festivities from snowy areas, a nightmare before Christmas, or the act of gift-giving. Anything comes. 

- Prize -

The prize for the December Battle of the Arts Contest will be 5000 minas, Frost Walker Boots from the Shop of Wonders, The Creative Wizard Tag and a Choose 1 out of three rewards CT signed from;

1. A dreidel

2. A snowglobe

3. Custom map - Wreath. 

The custom map is as seen below:

Vz04Semn13ZPsTG4kuNrd6wKiq21_8unhK7DtJz2

Disclaimer: If the custom map is stolen from an item-frame without the owner's consent it’ll be returned to them. This item is exclusive to the winner of the contest.

- Criteria -

• All content entered must coincide with the theme of the month.

• Creative writing is limited to 1500 words and must have the google document linked to ensure the criteria has been followed (you can still paste the document in the post for all to read easily).

• Videos must be created by you. 

• You are allowed to submit up to 1 submission per each category.

SX_766KpWJ1VxxYFMK5mz2utqTNC3NNoteKoOarHyW3grl9SKZH_0KJQGc_PlQ9MDb6cEvC_qs3IpKhI

Special thanks to the Community Events Team for working on this project!

Goodluck to everyone. Hope you like the rewards this time round!

Sounds fun. Maybe I’ll enter one of these things for once. When is the deadline?

7 hours ago, Vaynth said:

Sounds fun. Maybe I’ll enter one of these things for once. When is the deadline?

Deadline would be the 31st of December! 

ooh looks like fun! good luck everyone ^.^

Here’s my submission to the Art category, gl everyone ^^image.png.bcdda4a0ccfaf8a7ddc268e0a5ce375d.png

Cheers, friends. Unfortunately this is the only real photo I could take before I became occupied with the holidays, but here you go!!

Spoiler

REeFaHA.jpg

Yes, managed to get this done in time!

TilecHolidayPNG.png?width=418&height=592

Edited by ShyDisaster